Saronic Islands and Athens area
For travellers from 25 to 55 years old.
2 people are interested
8 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Tired after a tiring working season? Me too ... I'm not a skipper by trade (despite having done so in the past) and I believe that there is nothing better than a relaxing week on a sailing boat to regenerate.
The spirit of my proposal is simple: meet new people, explore places in Greece not so beaten by international tourism, avoid the Meltemi (which blows especially in the Cyclades!) And above all feel good, enjoying the boat each at their own pace.
In other words: those who want to learn or participate in the maneuvers are welcome, as well as those who prefer to sunbathe on the deckhouse or read a good book taking advantage of the breeze. The only requirements are mutual respect and the desire to participate in life on board, including aperitifs!
NB: disembarkation is possible from Friday evening
A comfortable and spacious boat, perfect for a large crew. The fully battened mainsail makes it fun under sail. Excellent spaces even below deck!
Our trip starts here
Saturday 6 August from 17:00 until Saturday 6 August at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 13 August from 7:00 until Saturday 13 August at 9:00
Reviews of Luca
Other important information
We will embark in the port of Nea Peramos, a few km west of Athens (attention: there is a place with the same name east of Thessaloniki, it's not that !!!).
We will sail south with stops in Aegina and Poros (beautiful) and then decide, based on the weather and your preferences, whether to continue towards the mythical Hydra and the fashionable Spetses, or whether to explore the Methana peninsula, rich in culture and natural beauty .
During the whole week we will alternate moorings in the marina and anchorages in the harbor, moments of navigation and stops for swimming ... always in the name of relaxation and well-being :)
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.