Travellers of all ages are welcome!
8 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
8 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Our Sailing Yacht is an amazing Hanse 540 Performance, build
in 2010, the boat offers all the confort and luxury you need, with
4 cabins and 4 private bathrooms.
We are family company based on Skiathos Island.
We offers luxury sailing charter around the wonderful Sporades Islands.
The boat you book is owned, chartered and personally cared by us. We are not yacht agents and your happiness is our primary concern.
We offer skippered sailing holidays in Sporades islands on Greece, cruising between the most beautiful Greek Islands Sporades. Relax, lay back and enjoy the magnificent scenery, swim and snorkel in crystal clear turquoise water, eat the best local cuisine, accompanied by your own personal professional skipper.
Hanse 540E Performance
Draft: 2,43 m
Engine: YANMAR 4JH3 DTE, HP /120 HP
Total sail area 155 mq2
Main sail 86mq2
Genoa 105% 69mq2
Water tank: 800 litri
Fuel tank: 375ltr
Air Condition / Cold and Hot
Generator : PAGURO 8 KVA,
2 Fridge + Frezeer
Bluetooth CD player + Inside and outside speakers
Our trip starts here
Saturday 6 May from 14:00 until Saturday 6 May at 16:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 13 May from 7:00 until Saturday 13 May at 9:00
Reviews of Lambros
Other important information
WHAT IS INCLUDED? -Breakfast
-Stand-up paddle board
-Underwater go-pro® camera
-Dinghy with outboard engine
-bath towels & bed linen
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
- Mooring fees
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.