Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Transfer from Lefkas (Ionian) to Skiathos (Sporades) via Corinth Canal"!
1 spot available
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
Transfer Cruise (350 Miles) from Lefkas to Skiathos via Corinth Canal. General program (depends on weather and sea conditions): 7/6: boarding at Marina di Lefkas at 12 noon - daytime navigation of about 30 NM to formikoula, night at anchor 8/6 departure at dawn, day and night navigation of about 160 NM (Patras Gulf, Corinthian Gulf, crossing Corinth Canal, Saronic Gulf) and arrival in the evening at Cape Sounion where we will anchor in the harbor under the famous temple 10/6 departure at dawn, daytime navigation of about 60 NM and arrival in Chalkis in the afternoon; passage of the bridge of the same name at 24 11/6 after 20 miles of nocturnal navigation mooring at the small port of Limni on the west coast of the island of Euboea; day of rest and sight of the characteristic village 12/6 day navigation of about 60 NM to Skiathos 13/6 and 14/6 swimming and relaxation between Skiathos, Skopelos and Alonissos 15/6 disembarkation by 10 am (Volotea flight from Skiathos to Venice at 12:55)
Jeanneau Sun Odissey 42.1
Our sailboat is a Sun Odissey 42.1 (13 meters) from the Jeanneau shipyard, and now hundreds of guests have fallen in love with her.
For some years our boat has accompanied us with fidelity, from Croatia to Greece, until we have glimpsed the coasts of Turkey.
The boat offers, in addition to a bright kitchen; a comfortable dinette with table for 8 people to have lunch even below deck; 3 large double cabins: one forward and two aft; two bathrooms: each with sink, electric toilet and shower with hot water.
The cabins are spacious and offer wardrobes and chests; they are equipped with a USB socket to recharge mobile phones and tablets, and with fans in case the windows are not enough.
The cockpit is spacious and comfortable, both for maneuvers and for lunch. There is ample space on deck to relax in the sun.
Despite the many comforts, it offers good sailing performance, and a lot of fun.
At guests' disposal:
- the tender to go ashore
- a beautiful SUP to explore the coast
- masks, fins and snorkel to discover the underwater wonders!
Oh we forgot ... You can dive from the stern, side and bow!
Our trip starts here
Monday 7 June from 11:00 until Monday 7 June at 12:00
Our trip ends here
Tuesday 15 June from 8:00 until Tuesday 15 June at 10:00
Reviews of Davide
Other important information
1) In the boat you get wet remember a k-way or an anorak and maybe
even a light pile
2) In the boat you get dirty: so no cool clothes and elegant but bring only comfortable things (Jeans, pant.corti, t-shirts ...)
3) In boat you are tight: limit yourself to a duffle bag (soft and foldable, no trolley) and a small backpack, which you will need to get off the ground
What to bring:
- Sleeping bag-pillowcase (no sheet under);
- Shoes to be used on the boat-Shoes for going ashore-Rocker shoes-Slippers / flip-flops;
- Sunglasses-Cap-Sunscreen-2/3 swimwear-Mask
- Beauty-Case (eco-friendly products) -tree-bathrobe
- 2/3 socks-Underpants-1 long-pants-3 pant.corti-3 t-shirt-2 polos / "evening" shirts -1 sweater
- Small flashlight (better if "a bob") - ipod-usb-pile cable
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly via credit card, or via wire transfer.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days, you can pay a deposit of around30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.