This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Skiathos is our base. It is a wonderful island with golden sands, where you can take your first dip into Aegean Sea if you haven’t been there yet. We will leave weakly from Skiathos towards Skopelos, Alonisso, Peristera, Kira Panagia, Skiros, and all the other islands of the Sporades’ archipelago. Each island differs from the other ones thanks to its amazing nature and features. The sea is marvelous, transparent and calm and the Greek Meltemi Wind (the Etesians) is rarely a problem here. You will fall in love with Greek people and with the so called “ouzerias”, places where you can drink the typical Greek alcoholic aniseed drink (the ouzo). You won’t easily forget this travel.
Our trip starts here
Skiathos, Sporades, Grecia
Saturday 13 August from 18:00 until Saturday 13 August at 24:00
Our trip ends here
Skiathos, Sporades, Grecia
Saturday 20 August from 7:00 until Saturday 20 August at 9:00
Reviews of Marcello
Other important information
Boarding will be on Saturday from 6 pm and disembark on the following Saturday at 9am. You can catch up with us at Sporades island in different ways, both by plane, by land and by sea. There are direct flights to Skiatos leaving from major Italian cities. Volotea’s flights leave from Venice, Turin, Naples and Bari. Blu-Express flights leave from Bergamo, Bologna and Rome. Meridiana’s flights leave from Verona and Naples. Neos Air flights leave from Milan (Malpensa) and Verona. You can also reach Salonicco with a Ryan Air flight; there you can take a bus to Volos (it takes 2 hours and a half to get there), where you can get on a hydrofoil to reach Skiatos. If you leave from Athens (there are many flight to get there from Italy) you can take another flight to Skiatos (usually there are 3 flights per day) or a bus to Agios Kostantinos, where you can find daily (2 per day) hydrofoils and ferry boats to Skiatos.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
- Visa fares
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.