Travellers of all ages are welcome!
8 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
ATTENTION: LIMITED AVAILABILITY! Before booking contact us here or write to the email address email@example.com
NB: The indicated price is per person, in a double cabin.
Minimum booking: 2 places in a double cabin. If you leave alone, contact the organizer to receive an offer dedicated to you.
On board this cruise you will find a local skipper and crew.
This unforgettable cruise begins in the marina of Rivière Noire, then we will set sail for Benitier. There, you will immerse yourself in the life of the island, and then go to the Mont Choisy lagoon. Swim, snorkel and kayak, or just relax on the beach. Optional excursions over these five days include the Pamplemousses gardens, the sugar estate museum and dolphin watching.
Life aboard our luxury catamaran offers a comfortable retreat to return to after spending your days exploring this beautiful archipelago.
Le Morne Dream 4 Days / 3 Nights
DAY 1 - WEDNESDAY: RIVIÈRE NOIRE - LAGON DE BENITIER
Arrive in Mauritius and welcome on your catamaran to La Balise Marina in Rivière Noire, located southwest of the island. Boarding at 1pm, for a briefing on safety and the cruise program. Departure for the Benitier lagoon, half an hour's sailing. You will spend the afternoon in this beautiful place admiring the sunset and in case of clear weather conditions you will also have the opportunity to see the high peak of Reunion Island on the horizon.
DAY 2 - THURSDAY: LAGON DU MORNE - MONT CHOISY
When you wake up you can go to meet the dolphins on a motor boat, if you have booked the excursion package. Returning to the catamaran, after breakfast, the crew will sail to the Mont Choisy lagoon. Enjoy the rest of the day on this wonderful mooring. The beautiful beach shaded by the filaos welcomes you for a wonderful swim. Enjoy another sunset with the Moka mountain range in the background ..
DAY 3 - FRIDAY: MONT CHOISY - GRAND BAIE
After breakfast, relax and take advantage of the splendid Mont Choisy lagoon: swimming, snorkeling, kayaking.
If you have booked the excursion package, you will have the opportunity to visit the Sugar Museum and the Pamplemousses Garden. You will discover the luxuriant vegetation and exceptional flora of this ancient botanical garden in the southern hemisphere and you will understand the importance of the cultivation of sugar cane for the history of the island of Mauritius.
After this excursion, the catamaran will sail north and, depending on the weather conditions, will dock on the bottom of the Coin de Mire cliff or in the Merville lagoon for a snorkeling session.
We will stop for the night in Grand Baie, a popular seaside resort with a lively nightlife to discover, unless you prefer to spend a quiet evening on board.
DAY 4 - SATURDAY: GRAND BAIE
On Saturday morning, Grand Baie will slowly wake up with you. After a hearty breakfast, you will say goodbye to the other guests and your crew. Disembarkation after breakfast at 08.00 ..
GRENADINE EXCURSION PACKAGE (optional) : 132 € per person
(Including transfers from the boat to the place of the excursion and return. Price valid for a participation of at least 4 people)
- Day 2: dolphin watching with motor boat.
- Day 3: visit to the Pamplemousses museum + Sugar Estate
These are representative photos of the model of the boat on which you will live the experience; do not constitute any contractual obligation for the service offered.
Our trip starts here
Rivière Noire, Mauritius
Wednesday 2 September from 11:00 until Wednesday 2 September at 13:00
Our trip ends here
Grand Baie, Mauritius
Saturday 5 September from 7:00 until Saturday 5 September at 8:00
Reviews of Dario
Other important information
Special refund conditions
In case of cancellation request for this experience, the following refund policies apply:
- Over 90 days before the departure date: 75% of the paid return price;
- Between 89 and 60 days before the departure date: 50% of the paid return price
- Between 59 and 30 days before the departure date: 25% of the paid return price
- Less than 29 days before the departure date: no refund.
What does the fee include:
* Accommodation in air-conditioned double cabin with private bathroom (A / C in service from 8:00 to 22:00)
* Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
* Drinks (table wine), local aperitifs (punch, rum), fruit juices, soft drinks
* Crew: two people (captain, steward / cook)
* 1 set of sheets, towels and beach towels per person / week
* Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water)
* Insurance for the yacht and passengers
* Water sports on board: snorkeling equipment, sea kayak, fishing equipment
What does NOT include the fee:
* Airport - base - airport transfers (optional)
* Common box (compulsory): to be paid in cash on arrival
* Excursion package (optional): 150 euros per person (price valid for a participation of at least 5 people), to be paid at the time of booking or on site on arrival
Payment and cancellations
- Book this experience by paying online with credit card, or via wire transfer, by contacting Customer Support.
- Minimum booking of a cabin.
- Pay a deposit and pay the balance within 60 days before the departure date. To know more contact Customer Support.
- Are you forced to give up this experience? Consult the Special refund conditions inside section "Other Important Information" and Contact Customer Support who will surely help you!
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
- Mooring fees
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.