Travellers of all ages are welcome!
24 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
ATTENTION: LIMITED AVAILABILITY! Before booking contact us here or write to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: The indicated price is per person, in a double cabin.
Minimum booking: 2 places in a double cabin.
If you leave alone, contact the organizer to receive an offer dedicated to you.
On board this cruise you will find a local skipper and crew.
The Sisters Cruise is a 4-day boat adventure through the picturesque Seychelles .
You will spend unforgettable hours on the most beautiful beaches of the Indian Ocean, such as Saint Pierre Islet and Praslin , and you will find the best places for water sports. Perhaps you will even be able to spy on some turtles in Marine National Park on Curieuse Island.
Day 1: Baie St. Anne - Grande Soeur - Curieuse or Anse Petite Cour (Praslin).
Boarding in Baie St. Anne , Praslin at 9 am. Navigation to Grande Soeur .
Barbecue on the beach, one of the most beautiful in the Seychelles. 40-minute walk to discover the island, water sports and relaxation.
Anchorage in Curieuse or Anse Petite Cour for the night.
Day 2: Curieuse - Saint Pierre - Anse Volbert or Anse Lazio (Praslin)
Curieuse: this island is part of the Marine National Park , more than a hundred turtles live here.
After lunch, we will visit the islet of Saint Pierre, a mass of rounded rocks crowned by a group of tall palm trees swaying gently in the wind: typical magnificent Seychelles scenery, photographed on countless occasions and printed a million times in tourist magazines! Excellent place for snorkeling with magnificent underwater landscapes. Anchorage for the night in Anse Volbert or Anse Lazio, Praslin.
Day 3: Anse Volbert or Anse Lazio (Praslin) - Mahé.
Snorkeling, swimming and water sports on the beautiful beaches of Praslin. Return to Mahé in the afternoon.
Day 4: Disembarkation in Mahé early in the morning.
These are representative photos of the model of the boat on which you will live the experience; do not constitute any contractual obligation for the service offered.
Our trip starts here
Baie Ste Anne, Seychelles
Friday 17 July from 9:00 until Friday 17 July at 9:00
Our trip ends here
Mahé, Eden Island, Seychelles
Monday 20 July from 5:00 until Monday 20 July at 8:00
Reviews of Dario
Other important information
Special refund conditions
In case of cancellation request for this experience, the following refund policies apply:
- Over 90 days before the departure date: 75% of the paid return price;
- Between 89 and 60 days before the departure date: 50% of the paid return price
- Between 59 and 30 days before the departure date: 25% of the paid return price
- Less than 29 days before the departure date: no refund.
What does the fee include:
* Accommodation in air-conditioned double cabin with private bathroom (A / C in service from 8.00 to 22.00)
* Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
* Drinks (table wine), local aperitifs (punch, rum), fruit juices, soft drinks
* Crew: 2 people (captain, steward / cook)
* 2 sets of sheets, towels and beach towels per person / week
* Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water)
* Insurance for the yacht and passengers
* Water sports on board: snorkeling equipment, sea kayak, paddle boards
What does NOT include the fee:
* Airport - base - airport transfers (optional)
* Common box (mandatory, per person): $ 185 USD - To be paid in cash on arrival
Payment and cancellations
- Book this experience by paying online with credit card, or via wire transfer, by contacting Customer Support.
- Minimum booking of a cabin.
- Pay a deposit and pay the balance within 60 days before the departure date. To know more contact Customer Support.
- Are you forced to give up this experience? Consult the Special refund conditions inside section "Other Important Information" and Contact Customer Support who will surely help you!
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
- Mooring fees
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.