Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Experience the Egadi Islands, an archipelago of beauties."!
4 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
The Egadi archipelago is located at the western end of Sicily, a few miles from Marsala and is made up of Favignana, Levanzo, Marettimo and the small islet of Formica. In addition to being the largest nature reserve in Europe, it is a true natural spectacle, bathed by wonderful crystal clear waters.
Astrea 42 Fontain Pajot
The asrea 42 stands out for its captivating and elegant lines, the large living spaces and the identifying comforts of the Fontaine Pajot shipyard, this model offers emotions to share as a couple, with family or friends. In this boat you can appreciate the idea of innovation without detracting from the distinctive identity of the Fountaine Pajot range of sailing catamarans. The Astrea 42 was designed to simplify living on deck and inside, as well as connecting the helm station with the living spaces from the berth to the cockpit, giving the sailor 360-degree control of the boat. The cockpit configuration includes a double seat in the driver's seat and a sun lounger to enjoy navigation together. The large cockpit, equipped with grill, is the perfect place to relax and fully enjoy life at sea. The comfortable dinette has been designed with large panoramic windows that offer a complete view of the surrounding environment, letting in a large amount of natural light. The Astrea 42 is a catamaran that makes you proud to have joined the large Fountaine Pajot group. Astrea 42 is a modern catamaran complete with state-of-the-art safety equipment. A super-equipped navigation instrumentation that allows a safe holiday.
Our trip starts here
Marsala, TP, Italia
Saturday 26 September from 17:00 until Saturday 26 September at 17:00
Our trip ends here
Marsala, TP, Italia
Saturday 3 October from 10:00 until Saturday 3 October at 10:00
Reviews of Giuseppe
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.