This is a holiday dedicated to
- Food & Wine
Brief description of the holiday
Let yourself be involved in a series of exciting activities for
your sailing week!
You will experience the pleasure of sailing on a boat of 14 meters, to discover the beauties of the Egadi islands: culture and history, excellent food and wine handed down by civilizations that have colonized this part of Sicily to be discovered.
Icing on the cake: I will personally delight you with typical dishes of the area!
I wait for you on board!
Gib Sea 472
The boat was born for charter, in fact it offers ample space and lots of amenities, including: cockpit cushions, radio-CD player, external shower, 200W external speakers 350W, Tender 2.50 mt with outboard, electric windlass, hot water, external table, 2 electric fridges, wifi, awning, inverter 2000w 12 / 220V.
Our trip starts here
Marsala, TP, Italia
Saturday 9 July from 18:00 until Saturday 9 July at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Marsala, TP, Italia
Saturday 16 July from 8:00 until Saturday 16 July at 9:00
Reviews of Massimiliano
Other important information
At the time of booking, I will contact you to provide all the information you need for a boat holiday.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- lenzuola 20 euro
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.