This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
We invite you on board to join us for a sports cruise that, departing from Palermo , will take you to explore the wild island of Ustica and later the archipelago of the Egadi Islands , before arriving as a final destination in Trapani .
Stops in the harbor and in the ports will be agreed from time to time between skipper and guests, according to the weather conditions and the wishes of each.
The boat we start with, a 13.5-meter sloop with a steel hull and teak deck, is able to combine comfort and safety with classic and elegant lines that will make this experience unforgettable.
We are waiting for you!
Please note: in the event that conditions do not favor reaching Ustica, we can modify the itinerary in favor of an additional stop at Castellammare del Golfo and Scopello. Mario and Pierantonio
One-Off Arch. Renai-Paperini. So.ge.na.mar
It is a 13.5-meter sloop, la1ched in 2001, with a steel hull and teak deck. Very soft and classic lines that perfectly hide the warrior nature of a boat designed by the architects Aldo Renai and Massimo Paperini in view of the world tour. Safety is certainly 1 of the s3ngths of this boat, which combined with the great stability and ergonomics of the spaces has meant that it was chosen by me as a --hidden-- home for the re100 past and now a travel companion for the next few years.
The rig includes an aluminum through mast with a total length of 20 meters, rigging generously sized to face the toughest conditions, foresail and non-structural flying shrouds to increase the flexibility of the possible sails, making it a f1 boat to drive in all circumstances.
Fully bat10ed mainsail, furling genoa, staysail with garrocci and gennaker with sock will be our travel companions. The storm is on board and efficient, but we hope not to have to use it.
Dinghy with inflatable keel and outboard motor will allow connections to the mainland in case of stops at anchor.
Seats on board are divided as follows:
- Owner's cabin (2 + 1)
- Dinette (2 + 1)
- Right bow cabin (1 + 1)
- Left bow cabin (1 + 1)
Our trip starts here
Palermo, PA, Italia
Saturday 24 September from 19:00 until Saturday 24 September at 21:00
Our trip ends here
Trapani, TP, Italia
Saturday 1 October from 16:00 until Saturday 1 October at 18:00
Reviews of Mario
Other important information
We offer boarding from Palermo, and disembarkation in Trapani, both ports easily accessible by plane or ferry.
For luggage , the classic recommendations of those who sail on a sailboat:
- abundant sun protection including hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, cool and light clothing
- sweatshirt and windbreaker for cooler evenings in good weather
- Complete waxed jacket (jacket and trousers) and sailing clothing in bad weather - Sleeping bag for the night
- no rigid trolleys but only soft bags that can be better stowed when empty.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Cabina armatoriale : +150€
- Cabina doppia uso singola : +200€
- Tutti gli extra elencati sono opzionali
- Lenzuola opzionali : 20€ a persona
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.