Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "From the Aeolian Islands to Nettuno, passing through Capri: wonderful places and relaxing sailing!"!
2 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
A fantastic week in the Aeolian Islands to discover the beauty of this archipelago and live an unforgettable experience.
It is the ideal holiday for those who like to relax on a sailboat, snorkel, visit characteristic villages and make new friends .
During the day we will sail in search of the most beautiful bays where to bathe and have lunch at anchor, from late afternoon until evening, we go ashore for aperitifs, dinners based on local specialties (in the restaurant but also in the many " street food "fashionistas and appetizing that abound in the islands", or you stay in the harbor to enjoy a dinner on the boat under the stars.
In the evening, then, party in company! It will be great to get to know each other and share this experience in a very fascinating and rich local context, from the clear waters of the Pumice Quarries, to the dark and volcanic rocks that characterize these lands ... and if we are lucky we can also admire the Sciara del Fuoco of Stromboli!
Those who participate in this holiday must be an open and collaborative person: on the boat everyone gives a helping hand to cooking, cleaning the common areas, making the galley and keeping the boat in order, which this week will be our "home".
Program in principle:
- Saturday: in the afternoon boarding from Marina di Portorosa, organization for the galley, accommodation on board, dinner all together to meet us
- Sunday: departure early in the morning to arrive in Vulcano in the morning, take a dip in the marvelous Grotta del Cavallo and have a lunch together. In the afternoon we will sail towards Salina where we will moor to spend the night. We will go ashore in Santa Marina to have a nice aperitif all together and then spend the evening on the island.
- Monday: sailing from Salina to Lipari , with baths in the bay in the crystal clear blue water of the Pumice Quarries. Mooring in the port, dinner and evening in Lipari.
- Tuesday: Morning departure for Panarea , morning of baths between Basiluzzo and Lisca Bianca. Mooring at the Panarea buoy and fantastic aperitif at the Raja all together, dinner on the island and then evening with the whole flotilla. Night at anchor in the Panarea buoy.
- Wednesday: Sailing on Stromboli , bathing in the harbor and Strombolicchio, descent to the ground to visit the typical village, passage to the Sciara del Fuoco and departure for Capri at 18:00. Night navigation on Capri , expected arrival at 10:00.
- Thursday: Baths in Capri and passage to the Faraglioni , navigation in the afternoon on Procida, night in the harbor of Procida.
- Friday: Departure for Ischia , baths and lunch at the Aragonese castle and Punta San Pancarazio, night navigation on Nettuno.
- Saturday: disembarkation in the morning in Nettuno by 10:00
Sun Odyssey 43
Our trip starts here
Furnari, ME, Italia
Saturday 24 August from 17:00 until Saturday 24 August at 22:00
Our trip ends here
Nettuno, RM, Italia
Saturday 31 August from 8:00 until Saturday 31 August at 10:00
Reviews of Simone
Other important information
Note: The itinerary may be subject to variations based on weather and sea conditions at the discretion of the skipper.
The experience is organized by my ASD in the form of an educational cruise with overnight stay on board.
To participate in the experience it is compulsory to send the completed and signed contracts together with the medical certificate for non-competitive sporting activity before the departure and within the deadlines communicated by the secretariat .
Failure to send the mandatory documentation within the terms communicated, makes it impossible to participate in the experience and the loss of the amount paid.
Payment and conditions
The booking and cancellation policies are applied to all listed experiences. They are in place to create a fair platform and best protect both travellers and skippers.
Book your experience now by authorising the payment via debit or credit card.
Cancellations: if the holiday has not been confirmed, you can cancel your booking and receive a full refund.
You have to cancel a holiday that has already been confirmed? Please contact us, and we will do our best to help.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.