This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Welcome at board! The archipelago of the Aeolian Islands is undoubtedly a jewel of the Mediterranean, full of myths and charm. Active volcanoes draw a violent and wild landscape. Crystal clear waters bathe black sand beaches, coves and caves full of colors and life. Typical villages lazily rest where time seems to have stopped. Discovering the Aeolian Islands with our cruises means experiencing a unique holiday among deserted coves otherwise unattainable.
You can taste the true flavors of Sicilian cuisine , served 2 meters from the water, explore caves and inlets off the beaten track.
ATTENTION: the price is per person with a minimum booking of a cabin. Those who want the cabin for single use must contact the organizer via the message area to receive a personalized offer with a 50% supplement.
Here is our WEEKLY PROGRAM :
Boarding starting at 18:00. Reception on board the boat and accommodation in double or triple cabins.
Depending on the time of arrival, free time to visit Milazzo.
7:30 pm Welcome cocktail and appointment with the captain for explanations on the progress of the trip and on the safety equipment of the boat.
8:30 pm dinner on board.
08:30 am Breakfast on board and then departure towards the island of Vulcano. Stop for a swim in Gelso or at the pool of Venus and at the Grotta del Cavallo. Lunch on board.
4:00 pm (approximately) Optional excursion to the crater of La Fossa di Vulcano, observation of fumaroles and possible collection of sulfur and volcanic bomb samples. Back on board at the end of the day.
8:30 pm Free dinner on the island.
08:30 am Breakfast on board and departure from the port of Vulcano in the direction of Panarea. Stop for a swim in the uninhabited islets of Lisca Bianca and Bottaro and observation of the submarine solfatara a few meters deep.
13:00 Lunch on board and navigation towards Stromboli.
There are two different possibilities to observe the activity of the Stromboli volcano:
1) For the more sporty, ascent to the top of the volcano accompanied by a local volcanological guide. Departure from Stromboli in the early afternoon. The duration of the ascension is approximately 3 hours. Picnic dinner in front of the volcano eruptions. After a stop of about an hour to observe the volcano's activity, return to Stromboli via a descent of volcanic ash. Return and overnight on board.
2) For the less sporty, a short walk of about an hour and a half to Sciara del fuoco, where you can observe the activity of the volcano, at an altitude of about 400m. Picnic observing the activity of Stromboli and return on board by the same route. Night on board.
For the dinner of all participants there is a picnic that will be charged to the guests. The cost of the volcanological guide is borne by the guests.
08:30 am Breakfast on board, and crossing Stromboli - Panarea. Disembarkation in Panarea and walk to Capo Milazzese and visit of the archaeological site of the 14th century. BC and the small port of San Pietro.
13:00 Lunch on board and to follow navigation to the island of Salina. Stop in Lingua to disembark passengers. Visit of the villages of Lingua and Santa Marina di Salina. Dinner on board.
08:30 am Breakfast on board, tour of the island of Salina. Stop for a swim in the magnificent bay of Pollara.
13:00 Lunch on board the boat then crossing Salina - Filicudi. Observation of the nek "La Canna" and the cave of the sea ox. In the evening visit the small village of Pecorini a mare. Dinner on board.
08:30 am Breakfast on board, departure towards Lipari. Navigation along the east coast of the island and stop for a swim observing the famous pumice quarries.
13:00 Lunch on board the boat and arrival in the afternoon at the floating dock in Lipari.
8:30 pm Free evening in Lipari. Free dinner.
08:30 am Breakfast on board. Free time to visit the town of Lipari and its archaeological and volcanological museum. Return on board at 12:00 and navigation in the direction of the stacks of Lipari.
13:00 Lunch on board. 16:00 crossing Lipari - Milazzo. Arrival in Milazzo at the end of the day.
20:30 Dinner on board.
08:30 am Breakfast on board. Disembarkation of customers before 9:30.
The fee includes:
- Final cleaning
- Fuel up to a maximum of 4 engine hours per day
- Crew (Captain, Cook, Sailor)
- Stops in the tourist wharves of Milazzo and Lipari
- Weekly linen (sheets and towels)
- Daily cleaning of bathrooms.
- Use of on-board equipment
- Taxes and Insurance
The fee does not include:
- € 300.00 per person to be paid on the spot for full board for 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 4 dinners (3 dinners excluded as per program). Water included, drinks not included.
- Additional moorings in private pontoons 3 dinners per week in full board
- Single room supplement 50%
- Anything not specified under "The fee includes"
- Tourist assistant for shore excursions
My gulet is a 24m boat, 6 guest cabins with private bathroom and air conditioning. entirely in wood. built in Marmaris (Turkey) in 2001. since 2009 she has sailed to the Aeolian Islands.
Our trip starts here
Milazzo, ME, Italia
Saturday 12 September from 18:00 until Saturday 12 September at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Milazzo, ME, Italia
Saturday 19 September from 8:00 until Saturday 19 September at 8:00
Reviews of Giuseppe
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
- Mooring fees
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately > 300€ per person.