Travellers of all ages are welcome!
1 person is interested
8 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
Saturday - 5.30 pm
Boarding at the port of Lipari , accommodation in the cabins, welcome drink, briefing, organization of the galley and overnight stay.
Sunday - The adventure begins : excursion to the Aeolian Archipelago .
Every day we will reach a different island with overnight stays and dinners under the stars in the wonderful bays.
We will swim in the warm waters of the Tyrrhenian Sea and on board the tender you can go on excursions between cliffs and typical beaches.
In the evening you can visit the islands, each with its own history, customs and traditions , savor the typical Aeolian dishes, take a walk through the narrow streets and shops of the island, go shopping and have fun in the night clubs.
On request, you can take a night excursion on the Stromboli volcano up to the craters to admire the spectacle of the continuous eruptions up close and enjoy a magnificent view from the top of the entire archipelago.
Friday - Late afternoon return to the port of Lipari
Saturday - Greetings and disembarkation at 9.
Possibility to change the duration of the holiday on request. Contact me via the message area for more information.
The skipper and the sailor will take care of the cooking service on board, delighting you with typical Sicilian dishes, with the collaboration of all the crew members for washing the dishes.
16 meters sailboat with 5 cabins including 3 double rooms 2 twin, 3 bathrooms with shower, hot water, large kitchenette, large dinette. Sleeps 12 (10 in cabins 2 in dinette). Plotter board features, latch, bow thruster, tender with outboard, music system, wind station, pilot car.
Our trip starts here
Lipari, ME, Italia
Saturday 14 August from 17:00 until Saturday 14 August at 24:00
Our trip ends here
Lipari, ME, Italia
Saturday 21 August from 8:00 until Saturday 21 August at 9:00
Reviews of Sergio
Other important information
How to reach the port:
Plane Low cost flights to Reggio Calabria, then hydrofoil to Lipari; Cheap flights to Catania, bus to Milazzo, then hydrofoil to Lipari.
Train to Reggio Calabria, then hydrofoil to Lipari.
Ship from Naples to Lipari.
Rules on board:
- The crew consists of skipper and sailor.
- The skipper leads the boat, he is responsible for the decisions concerning the boat and the choice of sailing / engine speed.
In the event of unfavorable weather conditions on the sea, it may change the holiday schedule to protect the safety of the boat and crew.
- The sailor works with the skipper.
- Skipper and sailor are exempt from the galley payment, carry mooring buoys and fuel.
- After boarding and accommodation in the cabins the passengers will constitute a common fund to make galley.
The skipper and the sailor will help passengers make the galley list.
- Only soft bags are allowed on board.
Comfortable clothing is recommended a wind jacket a long-sleeved shirt.
- For a good space sharing, passengers will have to work together to maintain order and cleanliness.
- Passengers with the help of the crew can collaborate in the maneuvers.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Kit biancheria (Lenzuola asciugarmi e telo doccia) €15 a persona su richiesta
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.