This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Aeolian Islands and its wonders
Saturday at 17:30
Boarding at the port of Lipari with welcome drink, briefing, accommodation in the cabins, organization of the galley and overnight stay.
Sunday - route to the discovery of the Aeolian Islands, reaching a different island every day.
Enjoying the poetry of sailing on a sailing boat, we will reach the Aeolian islands Stromboli, Panarea, Salina, Filicudi and Vulcano. We will go to discover views and beaches characteristic of each Aeolian island with unforgettable swimming, snorkeling and on board the tender you can go on excursions between cliffs and unique beaches.
In the evening you can visit the islands, between colors and characteristic alleys, savoring the typical dishes and the welcome that distinguishes the Aeolians.
Friday late afternoon
Return to the port of Lipari and overnight
Saturday - 09:00
Greetings and disembarkation.
Scia 50 Goletta
- 1976 - refit 2020
The boat is a magnificent 1976 SCIA 50 by Carlo Sciarrelli, 15.45 m and 4.05 m beam, a draft of 2.20 m and with schooner rig,
the deck is very spacious due to its wide passages that can be used as a sundeck in a transverse position.
The cockpit consists of the wheelhouse area with exclusive bench, cockpit with seats, complete with cushions, shade is guaranteed by horizontal wing awnings while the 1.40x0.60 dining table is removable.
The deck fittings are an electric windlass / anchor, extreme bow shower, bow pulpit seat, comfortable swim ladder at the stern, 2.50 Honda tender with aluminum floorboard motorized with 3.3 HP mercury, sailing equipment complete with foresail, mainsail, jib , genoa.
The interiors are in mahogany and consist of a large dinette with sofa and 8-seater table, huge full kitchen, workshop corner, correspondence and a single berth. The single berth in the dinette can be used when booking the entire boat exclusively by a group of 9 people who know each other.
The berths for guests are 8 and are arranged in 3 cabins. One is called "Family Cabin" and has two double beds (4 people) and a cloth that allows you to give the right privacy to both to divide the two beds, while the other two have two bunk beds respectively. All cabins are equipped with tilting fans and adjustable speed.
There are 2 guest toilets, both electric, and equipped with hot water showers. The crew has an independent cabin with exclusive toilet with external access. The outdoor shower is located at the far bow, has hot water and is suitable for everyone.
The boat is powered by Volvo Penta 60 HP with a 300 liter tank, bow thruster, 500 liter fresh water tank, there is also safety equipment, depth sounder, wind station, cartographic gps.
On board there are SUPs and mats for fun and entertainment.
Our trip starts here
Lipari, ME, Italia
Saturday 7 August from 17:00 until Saturday 7 August at 24:00
Our trip ends here
Lipari, ME, Italia
Saturday 14 August from 7:00 until Saturday 14 August at 9:00
Reviews of Rosario
Other important information
How to reach the port of Lipari:
Plane: Low cost flights to Catania then bus to the port of Messina or Milazzo and finally hydrofoil to Lipari; Low cost flights to Reggio Calabria, then hydrofoil to Lipari.
Train: to Reggio Calabria, then hydrofoil to Lipari.
Ship: from Naples to Lipari.
Rules on board:
- The crew consists of a skipper and a possible sailor
- The skipper drives the boat, he is responsible for the decisions regarding the boat and the choice of sailing / motor speeds. In the event of unfavorable marine weather conditions, he has the right to change the holiday program to protect the safety of the boat and crew.
- The sailor collaborates with the skipper
- Skipper and sailor are exempt from paying for food, mooring buoys and fuel
- After boarding and accommodation in the cabins, passengers will set up a common fund to make food. The skipper and the sailor will help the passengers to make the galley list
- Only soft baggage is allowed on board. Comfortable clothing, a windbreaker, a long-sleeved shirt are recommended.
- For the good sharing of spaces, passengers must collaborate with each other for the maintenance of order and cleanliness.
- Passengers, with the help of the crew, can collaborate in the maneuvers.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Lenzuola, asciugamano, telo mare 15€
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.