For travellers from 20 to 50 years old.
1 more traveler and this holiday will be confirmed.
3 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
I invite you on an exciting tour led by Captain Elvira, in love with the sea.
When planning your trip, you don't just choose the route. We will take you to see the same places that the other captains would show you: the thermal baths of the Volcano , the eruption of Stromboli , the splendid bays of the island of Panarea , the most beautiful places in Salina and Lipari .
But in such an adventure the figure of the captain himself is important.
The path can be reproduced, the personality cannot.
I captain Elvira and my sailor Nicolas, invite you with us to a fantastic cruise to the Aeolian Islands. We are sailors and dreamers, in love with the sea. I am sure that the sea and sailing are my vocation. I was born to make people fall in love with sailing and to show you the sunrises and sunsets. Our adventure is about love and pleasure. We love our sailing boat and we are proud of it.
We will cook in turn, surprising each other. If you don't know how to cook there is no problem, you could wash the dishes. We do everything together, like a family. You don't need experience, we are professional skippers. But you can do the maneuvers with us.
Beneteau First 42
Our trip starts here
Milazzo, Messine, Italie
Thursday 10 June from 12:00 until Thursday 10 June at 14:00
Our trip ends here
Milazzo, Messine, Italie
Thursday 17 June from 8:00 until Thursday 17 June at 9:00
Other important information
Boarding is in Milazzo . The port can be reached by train, bus or taxi from Catania or Palermo airport.
It is recommended to bring:
- A long-sleeved shirt
- A pair of sunglasses
- A pair of flip-flops or slippers
- A pair of sailing shoes (white sole)
- Sunscreen cream
The price includes:
- Skipper: Elvira and Nicolas
- Bed in double cabin
- Set of sheets and towels
The price excludes:
- Common box of about € 150 for food (we will do the shopping before departure)
- Stops in ports
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.