Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "LAST MINUTE - AEOLIAN IN CATAMARAN: relaxation, nature, good food, many sunsets and volcanic eruptions!"!
1 spot available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Come aboard with me and let yourself be overwhelmed by an unforgettable holiday in the Aeolian Islands .
Breathtaking sunsets, good food, laughter in company, swimming in pristine waters, volcanic sceneries and much more await you!
On board you will find ample spaces where you can enjoy moments of conviviality or where to relax in the sun while reading your favorite book.
You will be pampered by me, your skipper, in everything: I will advise you what to do, where to go and I will take you to discover these magical islands .
We will embark in Capo d'Orlando and then we will leave for Vulcano .
In the following days we will visit Lipari, Salina, Panarea, Stromboli, Filicudi and Alicudi .
Each island will amaze you and make you fall in love!
Liberty is a catamaran with 4 double cabins each with private bathroom.
It is equipped with every comfort: watermaker, generator and air conditioning, a large fridge and freezer, ice maker, large sunbathing areas, a large dining table and a motorized tender to go ashore.
Our trip starts here
Capo d'Orlando, ME, Italia
Saturday 16 July from 16:00 until Saturday 16 July at 23:00
Our trip ends here
Capo d'Orlando, ME, Italia
Saturday 23 July from 8:00 until Saturday 23 July at 9:00
Reviews of Elisa
Other important information
The port of Capo d'Orlando can be easily reached by train or taxi from the airports of Palermo and Catania.
Bring soft luggage on board, it will be easier to stow!
The skipper will steer the boat, all the other crew members will collaborate in the daily life on board.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 200-300€ per person.