This is a holiday dedicated to
- Food & Wine
Brief description of the holiday
We will sail from the port of Rome (Ostia) to Palmarola, Ponza, Ventotene, Ischia, Procida and Capri. It will be a cruise to the sign of relaxation, fun and good food.
Beneteau Oceanis Clipper 411
Comfortable boat suitable for charter with 4 double cabins and two bathrooms
Our trip starts here
Ostia, RM, Italia
Monday 6 August from 15:00 until Monday 6 August at 16:00
Our trip ends here
Ostia, RM, Italia
Sunday 12 August from 18:00 until Sunday 12 August at 19:00
Reviews of Marco
Other important information
Remember hat and sunscreen
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.