Travellers of all ages are welcome!
5 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
5 people are interested
9 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Experience a holiday of relax, adventure and fun sailing with Nonna Anna, the bed & breakfast of the sea! You will discover the beauty of waking up every day in the crystal clear blue of the Amalfi Coast and the Gulf of Naples and falling asleep under a starry sky lulled by the waves. Everything is already organized: the most beautiful beaches where to dive, the most enchanting places to admire the sunset, the culinary delights, the magical nights of early summer and the thrill of trying to be the helmsman of the boat. We embark on the afternoon of Saturday 31 for Amalfi, which will be the setting for our first evening. In the following days we will spend wonderful and unforgettable moments in some of the most beautiful places of the Amalfi Coast, including: Positano, Cetara, the characteristic villages of Furore, Conca dei Marini and Ravello and many others. Later we will continue to the famous islands of Capri, Ischia and Procida, and then return on Friday afternoon 06.
Delphia 40 Delphia Yatch
The Delphia 40 sailboat has conquered dozens of owners thanks to the high levels of construction and comfort and the incredible comfort of the 4 cabins and 2 wc versions. It allows excellent performance in all sea and wind conditions.
Our trip starts here
Salerno, SA, Italia
Saturday 31 July from 16:00 until Saturday 31 July at 18:00
Our trip ends here
Salerno, SA, Italia
Friday 6 August from 16:00 until Friday 6 August at 18:00
Other important information
The tourist port Marina d’Arechi is located in Salerno, in Via Salvador Allende, 84123. The nearest airport is: Naples International Airport (65.3 km). The Marina d’Arechi port offers the possibility of car parking for the entire period of the holiday.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Set asciugamani (EURO 10,00 a persona su richiesta)
- Set completo di lenzuola e coperte (EURO 15,00 a persona su richiesta)
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.