Travellers of all ages are welcome!
10 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
ATTENTION: a minimum booking of two shares is required for this experience. The price is per person based on 2 rates in a double room. It is not a group experience, but ideal for couples, couples of friends or small pre-established groups.
4 DAYS IN THE BELLUNESE DOLOMITES IN THE SIGN OF ADVENTURE!
An outdoor experience in a unique natural setting: Monte Civetta and Marmolada, the Queen of the Dolomites, will accompany you on this journey. You will be able to practice numerous winter sports thanks to the enormous variety that this area offers. An outdoor experience dedicated to relaxation and sport!
Are you ready? The Dolomites await you! Snow, sport and nature: 3 fundamental ingredients for an active holiday!
Your base will be Alleghe , an alpine village that rises on the shore of the lake of the same name and at the foot of the imposing Monte Civetta, 3220 m asl. You are in the heart of , which has become part of the UNESCO World Natural Heritage.
Overnight at Hotel Monte Civetta *** Alleghe or similar.
Activities: 2-day ski pass, to spend unforgettable days on the slopes!
2 km from the Alleghe - Ski Civetta lifts. From here you can also reach the Marmolada, the Queen of the Dolomites!
Attention : the exact time for check-in and check-out at the structure will be communicated in the voucher with the information relating to the structure (name of the structure, address ...) provided by the organizer of the experience following the booking.
Our trip starts here
Alleghe, BL, Italia
Thursday 25 February from 12:00 until Thursday 25 February at 12:00
Our trip ends here
Alleghe, BL, Italia
Sunday 28 February from 12:00 until Sunday 28 February at 12:00
Other important information
THE PRICE INCLUDES: 3 nights on a double basis with B&B treatment at Hotel Monte Civetta *** or similar 2 Skipass THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE: Transportation Tourist tax (if applicable) Tips, drinks and personal extras Meals not included Compulsory insurance assistance / doctor / baggage Anything not expressly mentioned in "the fee includes"
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- 2 skipass
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Mandatory medical and baggage insurance
- Individual and/or group local transport
- Meals not listed in the programme
- Tourist Tax
- Quanto non espressamente menzionato ne "la quota include" all'interno della sezione Altre Informazioni Utili
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.