Cruise from Syracuse to Naples
with Francesco A. 59 years old
Gulf of Naples
For travellers from 20 to 65 years old.
4 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
6 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
A real 7-day cruise from Syracuse to Naples passing through the Aeolian Islands in the name of fun, sailing and unspoilt nature on a luxurious boat. We will skirt eastern Sicily up to the Strait of Messina and then head to the Aeolian Islands where guests can decide where and for how long to stop on each island. Finally, a night sailing will take us to Campania where, after a look at the Faraglioni of Capri, we will return to Castellammare di Stabia
Jeanneau Sun Odissey 54 Ds
Owner version with three cabins and three bathrooms + sailor's cabin in the bow. Each cabin has its own bathroom and its own TV. There is a large TV in the dinette, a microwave and air conditioning. 3 separate electrical systems, 12v for services and start-up, 24v for the electric winch, bow thruster and windlass and 220v for TV, microwave, air conditioning and usable sockets. For the 220, as well as on the quay, the 7KW generator can be used. The forward cabin is very large and has a bathroom with a separate shower area. Two of us manage it, me and a doctor with an unlimited driving license, both vaccinated. The boat is fully insured with a lump sum policy. There is a 2.7m tender with a six hp engine.
Our trip starts here
Siracusa, SR, Italia
Sunday 28 May from 17:00 until Sunday 28 May at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Castellammare di Stabia, NA, Italia
Sunday 4 June from 12:00 until Sunday 4 June at 18:00
Other important information
The boat awaits you in Syracuse where, upon your arrival, the final decisions on the cruise that awaits you will be made. The supplies will be stowed, the drinks you want to bring with you, dinner on board and the next morning we will set sail for Giardini Naxos, in a wonderful coastal navigation, where we will stop. Then a nice swim in the morning and off, towards Scilla, to wait for the right current to cross the Strait of Messina and continue towards the Aeolian Islands. The guests will decide the islands to visit in the three days in which we will be in the archipelago. On June 3, in the afternoon we will leave for a night crossing that will take us to Campania where we land in Castellammare di Stabia not before saying goodbye to the faraglioni of Capri. During navigation there will be at least two crew members to steer the boat and to support the preparation of lunch.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- eventuali soste in porto da dividere tra ospiti ed equipaggio
- Lenzuola e asciugamani da bagno
- Cambusa (cibi che potranno essere cucinati a bordo)
- Bevande da ospitare nei frigoriferi di bordo
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.