This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Do you have a birthday or anniversary to celebrate? Do you want to spend a different day than usual? Have you never been on a sailing boat and would you like to try it? THIS IS THE RIGHT TRIP FOR YOU!
It is not demanding, we will always sail in calm waters within the Gulf of Poets , visiting beautiful places from the sea, Lerici, Palmaria and Tino Islands, and Portovenere , where you can also go ashore for a short visit of the village.
Departure and arrival will be in La Spezia from Porto Mirabello, Pontile G5. Inside the port there is parking for the car.
No extra expenses to be incurred; you only have to bring LUNCH to the BAG , drinks are included in the price.
The boat (14 meters) is comfortable and spacious, has two refrigerators for food and drinks, has large sundecks, a large cockpit with a table for 8 people, an outdoor shower with hot / cold water, awnings for shelter from the sun, easy access to the sea for the bathroom.
Dufour 455 G L
it is a pure cruising boat, very spacious and very comfortable, very stable and --hidden-- has an excellent hull designed by FELCI, which makes it fast even with light breezes (7/8 knots are easily touched), it is very marine and its sail plan of 95 square meters makes it easy to maneuver; it has all the accessories necessary for a summer cruise (awning, swim ladder, outdoor shower, large cockpit with outdoor table for 6/8 people, radio with external speakers, television, microwave, etc. etc.). It was completely renovated in 2017 and is now in like new condition.
Our trip starts here
La Spezia, SP, Italia
Sunday 12 July from 9:00 until Sunday 12 July at 10:00
Our trip ends here
La Spezia, SP, Italia
Sunday 12 July from 17:00 until Sunday 12 July at 18:00
Reviews of Giuseppe
Other important information
Spring / summer casual clothing. For more information please contact me.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.