Travellers of all ages are welcome!
3 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
6 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
Weekend dedicated to "teaching"! To convey my passion for the sea, my knowledge as a team navigator and also and above all solo. There will be a bit of theory and a lot of practice entering and exiting the marina in almost any weather condition that can be dealt with (I underline almost) obviously based on the capacity and skill of the crew that will be formed. Possibility also, on request, to take a mooring course. Before making your reservation, contact me in order to evaluate how to create the most heterogeneous crews possible. I wait for you on board!
Beneteau Oceanis 430
The boat is a beneteau oceanis 430 (43fts)
4 cabins two bathrooms,
Large internal carre
580lt fresh water,
220 lt diesel,
..... in short, full optional!
Our trip starts here
Genova, GE, Italia
Saturday 31 October from 9:00 until Saturday 31 October at 10:00
Our trip ends here
Genova, GE, Italia
Sunday 1 November from 16:00 until Sunday 1 November at 18:00
Reviews of Gianpaolo
Other important information
For any information, contact me!
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- vitto skipper
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.