Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Dream Cruise: Cannes - Corsica - North Sardenia, One Way"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
We will start by getting acquainted with awelcome drink. Then the adventure begins! We leave the coast for the open sea for about 24 hours. With a bit of luck we will meet dolphins, turtles, maybe a whale. Everyone will have the opportunity to do night shifts and discover the magic of the moonlight in the open sea.
Landing will be in the sublime waters of Corsica. Then spot hoping to Alghero.
The programme: relaxation, swimming, discovery, good food, laughter, .....
We prefer nature and avoid going to ports.
There are already 4 people aboard. A couple with 2 boys 11 et 13 y.o.
People whith sailing experience are preferred. If you want, you can participate in the maneuvers.
It would be my pleasure to welcome you on board.
Dufour 385 Gl Arpege
Boat always maintained by a professional. He is sailor, safe and reliable. Equipped with teak deck, hot water, USB sockets, 220v to port. With its large cockpit, it is a boat very comfortable and pleasant to live. A beautiful swim platform makes swimming and boat access easy. It is perfect for walking and relaxing with the turquoise waters of Corsica and Sardinia as a privileged playground!
Our trip starts here
Sunday 16 July from 10:00 until Sunday 16 July at 12:00
Our trip ends here
Alghero, Sassari, Italie
Saturday 22 July from 12:00 until Saturday 22 July at 18:00
Reviews of Stan
Other important information
Consider taking swimwear, mask, snorkel, bath towels, sun cream, sunglasses.
Warning: No suitcases! Take only one or two flexible bags that can be easily stowed.
If you have food constraints, please report them.
There are ferries and planes departing from Alghero to return to France.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
- Visa fares
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Taxe Parc Nationaux si visite souhaitée
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 200-300€ per person.