Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "sailing between Tavolara, Molara and the Maddalena archipelago"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
This summer, on board of a Sunodyssey 51 4 cabins 4 bathrooms, I propose a stimulating and active holiday for those who want to learn the secrets of navigation and discover an itinerary among the most fascinating and uncontaminated.
An experience suitable for both beginners and more experienced people united in team spirit and love for the sea.
We will alternate sailing and swimming in splendid coves and aperitifs at sunset.
A holiday full of fun!
Sun Odyssey 51
- 4 + 1
- 1991 refitting 2016
Our trip starts here
Olbia, OT, Italia
Saturday 3 August from 21:00 until Sunday 4 August at 10:00
Our trip ends here
Olbia, OT, Italia
Saturday 10 August from 11:00 until Saturday 10 August at 13:00
Reviews of Riccardo
Other important information
On board are required soft suitcases easily stowed, while as clothing it is enough to remember a windbreaker and costumes !!
You will already find both the blankets and the pillows in the boat but you will need the sheets, the pillowcase and the towels.
We will be mainly without shoes but if someone should feel the need we recommend shoes with a clear sole to be used exclusively in the boat.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.