Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Dream cruise 8 days in catamaran with crew - North Sardinia and Costa Smeralda - All included"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
This is a Premium holiday.
Organized by selected partners with an all inclusive and top-notch level of service.
Brief description of the holiday
ATTENTION: it is mandatory to contact customer care to receive a quote before booking.
ATTENTION: LIMITED AVAILABILITY! Before booking contact us here or write to the email address email@example.com
NB: The price indicated is per person, in a standard double cabin (central cabins)
- Minimum booking: 2 seats in a double cabin.
- The aft and bow (superior) cabins require a supplement of € 130 per cabin.
- It is not possible to book the double cabin for single use. If you go alone, contact the organizer.
SARDINIA AND COSTA SMERALDA - 8 DAYS / 7 NIGHTS
Discover the wonders of the Costa Smeralda in Sardinia aboard a comfortable catamaran with 6 double cabins, Skipper and Hostess on board perform a full board service
Ancient ruins, glittering beaches, turquoise waters - you might think we're talking about the Caribbean or French Polynesia. With the best offer of islands in the Mediterranean that have nothing to envy to the Tropics, Sardinia is the dream destination par excellence.
The Costa Smeralda takes its name from the emerald color of its waters. This stretch of coast boasts miles of magnificent white sand beaches and charming seaside towns.
Explore the best beaches, the island of Tavolara, the long stretch of sand of La Cinta and the shops of Porto Cervo. The itinerary continues towards the island of Porco, Santo Stefano and Palau before heading towards Bonifacio in Corsica, sailing through the Maddalena archipelago. Spargi, Budelli, Razzoli and much more await you.
In full freedom, open your arms and open your heart. You are free to immerse yourself in the most crystalline waters, to practice the most extreme sports, to travel in time by visiting places and monuments from a mysterious past and to begin a journey into the journey of inimitable dishes and flavors.
DAY 1 - SATURDAY - Olbia - Tavolara
After boarding your catamaran at our base in Olbia, your Skipper will set sail for 9 nautical miles towards the marine protected area of the Island of Tavolara in Punta Spalmatore. With its two beaches facing each other, it offers perfect shelter from the prevailing winds. Dinner and night on board.
DAY 2 - SUNDAY - San Teodoro - Porto Rotondo - Porto Cervo
After breakfast and a swim, a short navigation of 9 miles will take you to San Teodoro to reach "La Cinta", a long and thin strip of golden sand between the sea and the lagoon renamed "Tahiti", thanks to its waters similar to tropical paradises. In the afternoon we will sail to Porto Rotondo (about 11 miles) to anchor in the Gulf of Marinella for dinner and overnight stay. From there, with the dinghy, you can reach one of the most important tourist points of Gallura, Porto Cervo. Dinner and night on board
DAY 3 - MONDAY - Baia Sardinia - Cala Bitta - Cannigione - Bear's Rock
Beautiful 14-mile sail along the Costa Smeralda towards the Gulf of Arzachena, where you can choose from numerous anchorages and small buoys to spend the day. Navigation between Baia Sardinia, Cala Bitta and Cannigione, or enjoy the Gulf of Saline. Dominated by the typical colors of Capo d'Orso, this coast is also known for the Bear's Rock which, with the erosion of the Mistral, looks just like a crouching bear. Dinner and night on board.
DAY 4 - TUESDAY - Palau - La Maddalena
After spending the evening, you will be able to discover the beaches and bays between the islets of Porco, Santo Stefano and Palau, crossing one of the most suggestive natural channels in the Mediterranean where the wind and the sea have shaped every rock. In the afternoon you will arrive at the small port of Cala Mangiavolpe, in the center of the town of La Maddalena. Dinner and night on board.
DAY 5 - WEDNESDAY - Southern Corsica - Bonifacio
You will leave the port to head towards the south of Corsica sailing between the wonderful islands of Spargi and Spargiotto and the Strait of Bonifacio to the spectacular fjord of the homonymous city: a magnificent port built at the end of the 19th century, it was then colonized by the Genoese who, for protect themselves, they made structural changes, including the construction of the citadel of Bonifacio as we know it today. Enjoy a leisurely stroll through the heart of the medieval fortifications and discover the 187-step staircase that King Alfonso of Aragon had carved out of the rock. Dinner and night on board.
DAY 6 - THURSDAY - Capo Pertusato - Budelli - Razzoli - Santa Maria - Golfo del Pevero
Before leaving Corsica take a swim at Capo Pertusato where you will find an impressive rock which, both for its shape and for its position, has been renamed "Le Gouvernail de la Corse" (The Rudder of Corsica). Then, you will sail for 12 miles to the islands of Budelli, Razzoli and Santa Maria in the far north of the Maddalena archipelago, protected areas of the Maddalena National Park. The Rosa beach on the island of Budelli is often mentioned as one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. It owes its name to the color of the sand, rich in small fragments of coral, granite and shells. From there you will cruise around the island of La Maddalena and Caprera. Caprera is the second largest island of the archipelago and is a fully protected area. Connected by a 600-meter bridge built in 1958, in addition to its beauty and unspoiled nature, the island is famous for being the last residence of Giuseppe Garibaldi. He lived there for 26 years and left many relics preserved in the Garibaldi Compendium, one of the most visited museums. Sail to the Gulf of Pevero 14 miles away, where you will spend the night. Sin is located near Porto Cervo and you can reach the marina in a few minutes by rubber dinghy, for those wishing to spend a lively evening. The pedestrian area offers many shops and clubs. Night on board.
DAY 7 - FRIDAY - Pevero - Romazzino - Principe - Cala di Volpe - Olbia
The morning of the last day will allow you to enjoy a magnificent sunrise in front of the spectacular Grande Pevero beach. It is one of the most popular beaches for tourists who come to discover the Costa Smeralda. It is shaped like a half moon and reflects its own light at night. You will continue to the beaches of Romazzino and Principe (named after the Arab prince Aga Khan, founder of the Costa Smeralda) and Li Itriceddi at 6 miles. After 3 miles of navigation in front of the "emerald" promontory, you will discover four enchanting beaches: Cala di Volpe, Liscia Ruja, Petra Bianca and Petra Niedda, with their very fine and clear sand, framed by yellow-pink granite. Here you can dive into the bright blue sea before continuing to sail to our Olbia base for the last 16 miles. Dinner and night on board.
DAY 8 - SATURDAY
Disembarkation at 9 in the morning.
Note: Itinerary subject to change depending on weather / technical conditions. The navigation times indicated may vary depending on the weather / sea conditions.
- 2013 - refit 2017
These are representative photos of the model of the boat on which you will live the experience; do not constitute any contractual obligation for the service offered.
The strengths of this dream 60 catamaran strength beyond comfort are safety and lightness that allows you to move quickly. A large fly allows you to sunbathe and be sheltered in the shade during the hottest hours
6 double cabins with private bathroom and crew with their own area are ready to welcome you.
Our trip starts here
Olbia, SS, Italia
Saturday 10 September from 18:00 until Saturday 10 September at 18:00
Our trip ends here
Olbia, SS, Italia
Saturday 17 September from 9:00 until Saturday 17 September at 9:00
Reviews of Dario
Other important information
THE PRICE OF THE CRUISE INCLUDES:
- Accommodation in a standard air-conditioned double cabin with private bathroom (A / C in service from 8.00 to 22.00)
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Drinks with meals (table wine and water), local aperitifs (punch, rum, fruit juice)
- Crew: 2 people (captain, steward / cook)
- 2 sets of sheets, towels and beach towels per person / week
- Consumables for the catamaran (diesel, fuel and water)
- Third party liability insurance for the yacht and passengers
- Water sports on board: snorkeling equipment, sea kayaks
THE PRICE OF THE CRUISE EXCLUDES:
- Extra drinks, soft drinks and alcoholic beverages not included in the full board
- Cash box (mandatory) *: 230 € per person to be paid in cash upon arrival at the port
CASH BOX INCLUDES:
- Passenger taxes
- Entrance fees to any national parks
- Tourist taxes
- Mooring fees
- Possible supplies of water, gas, diesel and fresh products
- possibility of a triple cabin on request
- passengers must be vaccinated
- The crew takes care of cleaning the common areas.
- In case of food needs (allergies, intolerances, special diet), we serve adapted menus but not specific menus. This requirement must be communicated at least 2 weeks before boarding
For this experience, the specific cancellation policies of the organizer of the experience prevail, listed below.
In the event of a cancellation request for this experience, the following penalties apply:
- More than 90 days before the departure date: 25%
- Between 89 and 60 days before the departure date: 50%
- Between 59 and 30 days before the departure date: 75%
- Less than 29 days before the departure date: 100%
Cancellations and Refund
- Book this experience by paying online with credit card, or via wire transfer, by contacting Customer Support.
- Minimum booking of a cabin.
- Pay a deposit and pay the balance within 60 days before the departure date. To know more contact Customer Support.
- Are you forced to give up this experience? Consult the Special refund conditions inside section "Other Important Information" and Contact Customer Support who will surely help you!
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
- Drinks as stated in the programme
- Mooring fees
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Individual and/or group local transport
- All services not mentioned in the programme
- Bevande extra, soft drink e bevande alcoliche non incluse nella pensione completa
- Cash Box 230€ a persona
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 200-300€ per person.