For travellers aged 20 years old or older.
4 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
8 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
You will be welcome on board, me and la hostess we will take care of you. We will sail in one of the most beautiful seas imaginable and we will visit islands and beaches with unspoiled nature. Are you ready to participate in the most beautiful vacation you have ever done? We will visit the beautiful beaches of the Maddalena Archipelago such as: Spargi, Budelli, Caprera, Razzoli and Santa Maria. We will sail in the mythical Bocche di Bonifacio, paradise of sailing and we will go to Corsica, to Lavezzi and Horse. We will stop in the middle of the week in Bonifacio, a charming town race for a worldly evening on the ground between bars and music. Free dinner on land I'll wait for you on board!
Jeanneau Sun Odissey 52.2 Vintage
Built in the sign of the greatest tradition of Jeanneau shipyards, the Sun Odyssey 52.2 "Vintage" is the flagship of Jeanneau's range of cruising boats.
Project by Bruce Farr, a comfortable, fast, safe sailing boat suitable for sailing holidays and also for great sailing.
The interiors are comfortable and elegant: it has four guest cabins, each with private bathroom, and one forward for the crew. The cabins are divided as follows: two aft
with double beds and two forward cabins, each with a single bed and a double bed that can be converted into a single. A large kitchen with two refrigerators, and a spacious dinette with a sofa that
comfortably accommodates ten people.
The deck is all covered in teak with ample space for relaxing and sunbathing. A large and comfortable cockpit, well protected by a canopy for navigation and a bimini for the
sun, a comfortable table to enjoy excellent lunches and dinners in the cockpit sheltered from the wind. At the stern a large beach, equipped with a convenient ladder for swimming and outdoor shower.
Equipped with safe maneuvers in the cockpit for offshore sailing, with six winches, it has a jib furler and a mainsail furler.
On board, if you wish, you can participate in the maneuvers, Saverio is always available to pass on his experience and transform your pleasant and informative holiday where
you will be the real protagonists; or simply enjoy the sea and relax, visiting places of unspoiled nature.
Our trip starts here
Cannigione, OT, Italia
Saturday 13 May from 18:00 until Saturday 13 May at 22:00
Our trip ends here
Cannigione, OT, Italia
Saturday 20 May from 7:00 until Saturday 20 May at 9:00
Reviews of Saverio
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Per cambusa a bordo, servizio cucina, lenzuola €. 220
- Per spese non calcolabili come: gasolio, permesso parco, soste porti compreso imbarco e sbarco, bevande. Cassa comune a bordo escluso equipaggio. Normalmente €. 80/100
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 200-300€ per person.