with Francesco F. 43 years old
Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This experience is almost confirmed
6 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Daily snokeling/diving trips aboard a wonderful owner's boat which is in excellent condition.
This fascinating boat is the ideal way to reach the Maddalena archipelago and Corsica and discover the beauties of these unique waters and islands that will make your holiday unforgettable.
You can dive into the crystal clear waters and enjoy breathtaking views .
Mask and fins will be supplied. The mouthpiece, for those who want it, can be purchased.
The boat has sunbathing areas for maximum relaxation and enjoyment.
At guests' disposal will be offered 2 double cabins in which to change and store personal items.
The interiors are beautiful in classic cherry mahogany: an authentic icon of Cantiere del Pardo.
Very well rigged by her only owner, with 6 oversized Harken winches, staysail and a rich set of sails. Internal linen covers and renewed external drapes.
6 spots available
per personmore info
Grand Soleil J&j 43
Version 3 cabins and 2 bathrooms
Forward stateroom with en suite bathroom with toilet
Dinette table in solid wood (2019)
2 twin guest cabins aft
Interior in cherry mahogany
White linen dinette upholstery (2020)
2 burner gas cooker + oven
Double stainless steel sink
Electric cockpit fridge (2020)
• Led illumination
• 400 liter water tank (in 2 tanks)
• Electric boiler and with exchanger (2020)
• Autoclave (2021)
• 3 electric bilge pumps (2018)
• 180-litre stainless steel diesel tank
• HI-fi with Kenwood KDC-4551U 50 watt tuner • 4 speakers, 2 of which are external
INSTRUMENTS AND ELECTRONICS
Plastimo compass in wheelhouse (2020)
Raymarine ST60 Echo, Wind, Log
Raymarine ST70 Multifunction
Raymarine ST 6001 autopilot
2 Raymarine Axiom 9 touch plotters (2019):
• Steering console in steel • Radar Raymarine Quantum
• Icom IC-M401E VHF
• 3 service batteries (2021)
• 1 engine battery (2021)
• Quick charger (2020) • Mastervolt inverter 250 w
ACCESSORIES AND SAFETY
Steel steering wheel covered in leather (2019) with cover (2019)
Frenelli and bushings (2019)
Lazy jack + mainsail canopy
• Cockpit bench cushions (2019)
• Delta anchor 16 kg (2019)
• Quick electric windlass (rev.2021) with
• 80 10mm Chain (2018)
• 6 mooring lines + 6 fenders (2020) • valid safety equipment • 6 pax raft to be overhauled
EXTERIORS AND ARMO
Cockpit, benches and sea guard covered in teak in excellent condition
White hull repainted in awl-grip (2019) Teak toe rail (2019)
Mast with 2 rows of Velscaf spreaders (overhaul and white lacquer 2019)
Spiral rigging (2019)
Harken Hydraulic Backstay (2020)
Staysail in dynema
Furling Harken MKIV 2 (2020)
• Armare dyneema ropes
• 2 Harken 40 oversize winches in coachroof
• 4 oversized Harken 44 and 56 winches in the cockpit • SPIN
• Laminated Quantum mainsail 2019
• 130% furling laminate Quantum Genoa (2019) • Doyle staysail (like new)
• Gennaker Zaoli (good condition)
• Code 0 Viganò (not roll-up)
Our trip starts here
Porto Pollo, SS, Italia
Saturday 15 April from 10:00 until Saturday 15 April at 10:00
Our trip ends here
Porto Pollo, SS, Italia
Saturday 15 April from 17:00 until Saturday 15 April at 17:00
Other important information
To spend a day without a hitch, we advise you to bring a towel, sunglasses and sunscreen with you. We take care of the rest.
The route we propose is towards the Corsican islands (Lavezzi, Cavallo and Isola Piana) crossing the Bocche di Bonifacio, we will take you to a paradise without ifs, ands or buts!
Since it is not a catamaran but a single hull, during sailing, there will be the possibility that the boat tilts and the help of everyone on board to rig and manage the sails will be very welcome.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
- Drinks onboard
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Mooring fees
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.