This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
The appointment is at 6pm on Saturday 11th August at the port of Nettuno. the time to settle down, get to know each other and illustrate the characteristics of this holiday that will take us to visit this wonderful sea. We will study together the anchorages, the landings and ports where you can take refuge in case of bad weather. We will talk about navigation and the routes that will set compatibly to the winds and characteristics of the boat. The next morning the departure for the short navigation to Palmarola, in the following days we will visit, compatibly with the weather forecast, the island of Ponza, Ventotene and if possible Ischia. Return to the port of departure on 17 August and disembark the next morning.
A real sailboat comfortable and fast. Safe and performing
Our trip starts here
Nettuno, RM, Italia
Saturday 11 August from 18:00 until Saturday 11 August at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Nettuno, RM, Italia
Saturday 18 August from 10:00 until Saturday 18 August at 12:00
Reviews of Roberto
Other important information
The port of embarkation is easily reached from Rome is perfectly equipped for galley and shopping at the last minute. Sailing in summer is characterized by a generally quiet weather. Sailing is always advisable for a comfortable and easily modular (layered) clothing. Do not forget that the sun of the piercing protects and sun filters
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
- Visa fares
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.