This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Palmarola and Ponza in July !!!
An incredible show without the crowds of August vacationers.
We can start from Fiumicino or from Anzio or from Ponza according to your needs and we will head straight for the Pontine archipelago.
We will choose our first stop all together depending on the weather and your expectations.
We will choose whether to spend the first night in the cradle lulled by the sea and under the starry sky or moored at the jetties of Ponza and go ashore to visit the town and its alleys and maybe dine in a restaurant by the sea.
The following days you will immediately go in search of the spendable coves of Palmarola approaching the natural caves with the tender or in the most famous coves of Ponza like Chiaia di Luna, Cala Feola, Le Piscine Naturali and the Mythical Frontone .
For those who want to, they can go on a snorkeling trip as I am an expert on the subject. On Sunday, we will return to Fiumicino or Anzio.
Beautiful 12 meter boat equipped with 4 cabins and 2 bathrooms for a total of 10 beds (8 + 2) spacious, comfortable even externally. Guests can enjoy a large cockpit and a spacious sunbathing cushions.
Our trip starts here
Fiumicino, RM, Italia
Thursday 18 July from 10:00 until Thursday 18 July at 11:00
Our trip ends here
Fiumicino, RM, Italia
Sunday 21 July from 20:00 until Sunday 21 July at 22:00
Reviews of Laura
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.