Travellers of all ages are welcome!
5 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
6 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Friday: We will get on board for a short briefing and after having done a minimum of galley we will head to Palmarola . We will go to the discovery of the most beautiful and fascinating corners where we will have the opportunity to go on shore excursions or explore the caves with the tender.
Saturday: After a rich breakfast we will head towards the island of Ponza , we will go to discover the most beautiful places. Towards the afternoon you will have the opportunity to go ashore to enjoy a good aperitif or dinner in one of the bars on the island.
Sunday: One of the most beautiful and paradisiacal bays of the island will give us a good day, unfortunately this is the last day, but you can fully exploit it by staying in Ponza or returning to Palmarola .... where you can stop at the very famous Cathedrals of Palmarola.
In the early afternoon it will sail towards Neptune .
You can contact me for any information. The program may vary according to the weather and the crew's requests
A beautiful Comet 38, Finot project, 12 meters long. Model built and launched in 2000, it has 3 cabins and 2 bathrooms, great for 6 people (capacity 10 people).
The boat has two water tanks of 220 liters each. and a diesel tank of 150 lt.
Deck equipment: Spray hood, bimini, coffee table, Autopilot, wind station, plotter, Tender, loudspeakers, Ladder, Electric windlass (bow and stern), Rolling Genoa.
Our trip starts here
Nettuno, RM, Italia
Friday 14 May from 9:00 until Friday 14 May at 11:00
Our trip ends here
Nettuno, RM, Italia
Sunday 16 May from 19:00 until Sunday 16 May at 22:00
Other important information
- non-rigid luggage (no Trolley), so you can stow them without problems
- Sun glasses
- windproof sailing jackets
- boat shoes with rubber sole to be used only on the boat
- to charge your mobile phone, bring with you a 12 v socket like car cigarette lighter or usb (an inverter is also available on the boat to be used in navigation)
If you suffer from or think you might be seasick, take pills or gum with you so you don't feel sick.
A sleeping bag and pillowcase or you can take advantage of our linen service.
It is advisable to arrive by train, the marina is located about 500 m from the train station. It is however possible to arrive by car and park in the blue lines just outside the marina.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
- Drinks onboard
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Lenzuola- 20€
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.