Travellers of all ages are welcome!
4 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
3 people are interested
6 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Would you like to participate in a transfer?
Neptune - Ventotene - Capri - Praja a Mare - Tropea - Stromboli - Salina
Adventure dedicated to navigation and sailing !!
Beyond this we will give ourselves moments of relaxation, aperitifs, deep sea fishing and dinners.
The itinerary and program may vary depending on the weather and the needs of the crew.
A beautiful Comet 38, Finot project, 12 meters long. Model built and launched in 2000, it has 3 cabins and 2 bathrooms, great for 6 people (capacity 10 people).
The boat has two water tanks of 220 liters each. and a diesel tank of 150 lt.
Deck equipment: Spray hood, bimini, coffee table, Autopilot, wind station, plotter, Tender, loudspeakers, Ladder, Electric windlass (bow and stern), Rolling Genoa.
Our trip starts here
Nettuno, RM, Italia
Tuesday 25 May from 6:00 until Tuesday 25 May at 9:00
Our trip ends here
Salinà, ME, Italia
Tuesday 1 June from 14:00 until Tuesday 1 June at 19:00
Other important information
-I recommend to bring a windbreaker, sunglasses. a hat and for those who suffer or think they suffer from seasickness, pills or medicinal gums.
-Absolutely no trolley, only soft and stowable luggage.
- For a good sharing of spaces, passengers must collaborate with each other for the maintenance of order and cleanliness.
- Skipper and any Hostess are exempt from paying for food, mooring buoys and fuel.
- Fuel 10 € per hour engine,
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
- Drinks onboard
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.