This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
We will sail with the school / holiday formula along the south west coast of Sardinia , learning to go sailing with stops in the most beautiful and evocative bays, to enjoy this still very rustic corner of the island.
Crystal clear waters, rocks overlooking the sea, white sand dunes, islands and Mediterranean islets will frame our journey to the mythical Carloforte in a combination of history, nature and food and wine.
In the event of unfavorable weather conditions and depending on the wishes of customers, the program may vary and we could head towards the area of Villasimius and Costa Rei
Elan 450 Performance
- 13,60 m
Armored cruise / regatta boat, so comfortable and fast to sail, gennaker on bowsprit, double rudder blade, very spacious cockpit, brand new individual and group safety equipment
Tender and sup table will be available to guests.
Our trip starts here
Cagliari, CA, Italia
Saturday 24 July from 17:00 until Saturday 24 July at 21:00
Our trip ends here
Cagliari, CA, Italia
Saturday 31 July from 8:00 until Saturday 31 July at 10:00
Reviews of Edoardo
Other important information
Embarkation and disembarkation in Cagliari, Marina di Sant'Elmo, depending on the needs, embarkation and disembarkation can be carried out in Teulada.
Cagliari can be reached by air from many national and international airports or by ship directly from Naples, Palermo and Civittavecchia or via Olbia or Porto Torres with a 3 hour drive.
For the Livorno - Golfo Aranci ferries of Sardinia Ferries we have discounted rates for our customers.
In case of boarding in Teulada, private taxi services and bus lines departing from Cagliari center are available.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- lenzuola 15 € a cabina, incluse con barca in esclusiva
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.