This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
According to legend, while the goddess Venus tied the necklace given to her by Paris, the thread broke and seven pearls fell into the sea .
Instead of sinking into the abyss, they stopped on the surface giving rise to the islands of the Tuscan Archipelago : Gorgona, Capraia, Elba, Pianosa, Montecristo, Giglio and Giannutri .
Beautiful and wild beaches, coves and hidden shores accessible only by boat, clear waters and sea beds to explore, this is the spectacle offered by the seven pearls.
We are going to sail between Capraia , Elba /, or further south towards Giglio and Giannutri, letting ourselves be lulled by the magic of the place and, if Eolo favors us, arriving as far as the north of Corsica .
My boat is an Oceanis 37 with three cabins a bathroom.
Francesca, coskipper, will also sail with us.
We are waiting for you!
Our trip starts here
San Vincenzo, LI, Italia
Saturday 10 August from 18:00 until Saturday 10 August at 23:00
Our trip ends here
San Vincenzo, LI, Italia
Saturday 17 August from 9:00 until Saturday 17 August at 11:00
Reviews of Marco
Other important information
The Marina di San Vincenzo is easily reached on foot from the town station or by car taking the "San Vincenzo" exit from the E80 motorway. Baggage.
To avoid rigid suitcases, they can suffer or cause damage in rough seas. In your luggage, the following things should not be missing:
• comfortable shoes with possibly light soles (not black anyway) to stay in the boat
• shoes for walking on the ground or for small hikes in the hills
• boat gloves (so as not to ruin your hands with the tops)
• front panel or pocket lamp (not to wake everyone up at night)
• personal medicines (aspirin, analgesics, etc.)
IMPORTANT: remember to bring with you:
• personal identity document
No sheets or blankets are provided by boat. The ideal is therefore to bring a pillowcase and a sleeping bag or a sleeping bag and a sheet to spread on the mattress.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.