This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
7 days of vacation between the Tuscan Archipelago and Corsica , sea, relaxation and discovery of fantastic places. Stops in splendid bays and overnight stays in quiet bays.
Possibility to take walks along the most beautiful and panoramic cliffs, to visit picturesque villages or experience the thrill of canyoning. Boat equipped with canoes and sup!
Embarkation and disembarkation will be at the Marina di Scalino .
The itinerary can be modified based on weather conditions and guests' preferences.
The catamaran has 4 double cabins and 4 bathrooms.
It has a kitchen equipped with 2 fridges, above the water level, so even when you cook you see the sea
it is possible to have lunch in the cockpit outside or inside.
This boat has spaces for everyone, sunbathing on the net at the bow or resting in the shack in the shade.
Sailing and motor sailing is sweet.
The catamaran has available for its guests a suitable tender to go ashore or make small excursions.
Our trip starts here
Scarlino, GR, Italia
Friday 9 August from 18:00 until Friday 9 August at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Scarlino, GR, Italia
Friday 16 August from 9:00 until Friday 16 August at 10:00
Reviews of Tommaso
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.