This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Tour of Elba in 7 days aboard a beautiful Grand Soleil 46 of 2009 with 3 cabins and 2 bathrooms.
Comfort, relaxation and fun guaranteed.
We will depart from La Spezia on August 25th, sailing up to the island of Elba in search of the most beautiful places on the island and then returning to La Spezia and landing on August 31st.
Expert of the island as I had the opportunity to visit it several times and sail on a sailing boat.
We wait for you ?? (WE WILL ARRIVE IN THE PORT OF LA SPEZIA AT THE EVENING SATURDAY, AUGUST 31, WE ALLOW THE FACULTY OF STAYING ON THE BOARD UNTIL SUNDAY IN THE MORNING)
Our trip starts here
La Spezia, SP, Italia
Sunday 25 August from 16:00 until Sunday 25 August at 18:00
Our trip ends here
La Spezia, SP, Italia
Saturday 31 August from 17:00 until Saturday 31 August at 19:00
Reviews of Roberto
Other important information
EQUIPMENT WE RECOMMEND TO BRING:
- TYPICAL SUMMER SEA CLOTHING
- RAINBORNE GIUBBOTTINO
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.