Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "MOORING AND ANCHORING COURSE - Sailing Theory and Practice"!
5 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
Listen to your passion for the sea! Drop your moorings and go wherever you want!
Acquire the theoretical and practical skills for mooring and anchoring with your instructor with ease and in complete safety!
NO NAUTICAL LICENSE IS NECESSARY
- Boarding at 09/10: 00
- Morning devoted entirely to theory (3h) + lunch break
- Afternoon dedicated to practical exercises for which we will first leave the harbor for anchoring, then we will return for maneuvers and mooring.
- Disembarkation at 18:00 without looking at the clock :-)
- Unmooring maneuvers
- Mooring maneuvers
- The Windlass
- Anchoring: from the rudder and bow
- On-board instrumentation
- Controls at the helm and crew
- Ropes and Bollards
- Knots and applications
- Security and emergency
It is possible to extend the stay on board with the pleasure of sailing on the weekend towards the Island of Capraia, perfecting the practice and new knowledge.
Available, contact me. Greetings, Luca
I recommend a holiday aboard my Comet if you want to share a true sailing experience and to let yourself go with a group of strangers who will become your friends in a jiffy!
The boat is equipped with a triple cabin, a double and a last double in the bow, plus two seats in the dinette for a total of 9 seats for sale.
What to say about my boat ... This is a magical boat! Perhaps it will be for its interior spaces that evoke the ancient times in which the first sailors to discover the world sailed and faced the sea exploring new lands aboard rigorously wooden sailing boats, gathering on deck to study together the best routes to take . Its dark interiors and its soft yellow lights bring the crews to fantasize and relive the sensations of a journey through time with the enthusiasm of being navigators, safe on a sturdy and powerful boat. Being born for a Spanish prince, it boasts the excellence of a solid, comfortable boat with equipment and oversized gliders for a fast and ready navigation at any time.
Our trip starts here
Livorno, LI, Italia
Saturday 7 November from 9:00 until Saturday 7 November at 10:00
Our trip ends here
Livorno, LI, Italia
Saturday 7 November from 17:00 until Saturday 7 November at 18:00
Reviews of Luca
Other important information
The program of boat trips will be subject to changes based on weather conditions and the unquestionable judgment of the Instructor.
- BRING WITH YOU A COMFORTABLE SHOE WITH WHITE SOLE TO BE USED ONLY ON BOARD, A WIND JACKET AND A LONG PANTS.
ON BOARD YOU WILL BE ABLE TO USE A 12V CURRENT TO RECHARGE THE PHONES.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT ME IN CHAT
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- ASSIC./TENDER/GAS/LAVAND. x 25€
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.