For travellers from 20 to 40 years old.
6 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Arrival on Friday in Lavagna, dinner in some good local restaurants or on board. Saturday departure for San Fruttuoso, stop for lunch, whoever wants can go ashore to visit the beautiful abbey. Stop in Portofino with a tour of its narrow streets. Direction Paraggi, where if you want you can book dinner and after dinner in a nice place to reach with the tender. (Carrilion). If the weather permits night at anchor. Sunday navigation towards Sestri Levante, lunch on the boat and walk through the picturesque town, with a visit to the bay of silence. Wind permitting, some nice edges before returning to the port of Lavagna in the evening.
Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 49
Our trip starts here
Lavagna, GE, Italia
Friday 5 March from 15:00 until Friday 5 March at 24:00
Our trip ends here
Lavagna, GE, Italia
Sunday 7 March from 17:00 until Sunday 7 March at 21:00
Reviews of Alberto
Other important information
Lavagna can be reached by train, Lavagna station or alternatively Chiavari, by highway about 2 hours from Milan and Turin. If possible bring luggage bags, not rigid. It is advisable to bring a waxed coat, a woolen hat and warm clothes in case of bad weather. Bed linen is provided, but it is advisable to bring a sleeping bag. Clean towels and sunbathing sponges are provided. On the boat you will find masks and fins of various sizes, fishing equipment.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
- Drinks onboard
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.