Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "SAILING ON THE ISLAND OF ELBA - BETWEEN SEA, COURSES & COMPETITIONS ... to forget everything!"!
3 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
- Food & Wine
Brief description of the holiday
Enjoy the last day of work thinking about the sea! Prepare your soft bag in the morning on Friday, let's go! :-) This weekend wants to be a sign of discovery and relax aboard a Comet 42. I will let you steer teaching you the navigation techniques between unforgettable bays and regenerating baths! TO ENRICH THE EXPERIENCE: - A HIGH SEA COURSE TO LEARN TO LEAD A BOAT - A VIDEO-PHOTOGRAPHIC COMPETITION on board to WIN a new EXPERIENCE IN SAILBOAT and the opportunity to exhibit your works at the end of the year! The itinerary is also for those who are at the first experience and want become familiar with the sea ... between SNORKELING, starry nights, places to discover the culture and folkloric habits, TREKKING, BIKE, crystal clear waters and white beaches in the company of new ones friends. You can stay on board until Monday morning with a supplement. Contact me with any questions before booking. Thanks for the trust, see you soon! Luca.
I recommend a holiday aboard my Comet if you want to share a true sailing experience and to let yourself go with a group of strangers who will become your friends in a jiffy!
The boat is equipped with a triple cabin, a double and a last double in the bow, plus two seats in the dinette for a total of 9 seats for sale.
What to say about my boat ... This is a magical boat! Perhaps it will be for its interior spaces that evoke the ancient times in which the first sailors to discover the world sailed and faced the sea exploring new lands aboard rigorously wooden sailing boats, gathering on deck to study together the best routes to take . Its dark interiors and its soft yellow lights bring the crews to fantasize and relive the sensations of a journey through time with the enthusiasm of being navigators, safe on a sturdy and powerful boat. Being born for a Spanish prince, it boasts the excellence of a solid, comfortable boat with equipment and oversized gliders for a fast and ready navigation at any time.
Our trip starts here
Baratti, LI, Italia
Friday 9 October from 17:00 until Friday 9 October at 18:00
Our trip ends here
Baratti, LI, Italia
Sunday 11 October from 17:00 until Sunday 11 October at 18:00
Reviews of Luca
Other important information
· In the places where we will approach, in the absence of possibilities berth, will land with the Tender. · To reach the port of embarkation from the main ones ports / airports / arrival stations are numerous small buses that they will take you to your destination in 15 minutes. · In most annual periods there is a large free car park 1 minute walk from the pier. · The closest and most convenient train station is in Campiglia maritime or San Vincenzo. · Before boarding, a list will be sent to the participants the galley to be purchased before boarding except possibility of the commander · You will need to bring snorkeling equipment, a lot to fur and a pillowcase in addition to towels personal. · Rigid suitcase or trolley is prohibited. · A soft bag is mandatory. · Phono type electric appliances, razors, hair straighteners they can only be used when moored on the dock. · There will be power on board to recharge mobile phones or any 12V appliances. · The clothing you need is, if well, most of the time we will be in costume, an anti-rain jacket, long trousers, one sports shoe with white sole to be used exclusively in boat. · The whole program will be followed in the most faithful way experience but together we will confirm the intermediate destinations from reach and any landing places in port for the following night the weather update and the unquestionable decision of the commander.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly via credit card, or via wire transfer.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days, you can pay a deposit of around30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.