For travellers aged 20 years old or older.
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "From Genoa on 26.06: one way routes to P.to Venere-Capraia-Elba-Giglio-Giannutri up to the Argentario"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Music, lots of sailing, good food, coves to pass by at night, relaxation in the sun, aperitifs at sunset: it will be a week fantastic. I'm waiting for you in Genoa where the our one-way navigation which will end in Porto Santo Stefano the following Saturday. Along our routes we will anchor in wild bays: among the many Cala Rossa in Capraia or Fetovaia and Acquarilli on Elba . Then stop in Giglio Porto an enchanting village made of colorful houses and up to the Castle to admire the skyline a 360 ° across the archipelago. Almost at the end of our trip there wait Giannutri , an island of simple and simple return to nature friendly. You will live 7 days of relaxation and fun, participating (if you wish) in the management and maneuvers, by doing snorkelling on crystal clear waters and cooking together maybe the freshly caught fish, or doing absolutely nothing. We will sail under starry skies and visit places heavenly.
Dufour 41, 12 meters comfortable, spacious and welcoming boat. Wooden interior. Equipped with three double cabins and 2 bathrooms with shower.
Our trip starts here
Genova, GE, Italia
Saturday 26 June from 12:00 until Saturday 26 June at 23:00
Our trip ends here
Porto Santo Stefano, GR, Italia
Saturday 3 July from 8:00 until Saturday 3 July at 10:00
Reviews of Massimiliano
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.