For travellers from 25 to 55 years old.
4 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
6 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
Individual and group boarding, a unique experience in the center of the Mediterranean.
Departure and arrival in Marina di Pisa sailing in the wonderful natural scenery of the Tuscan archipelago.
We will stop at Capraia Island, Elba Island and Northern Corsica .
A fantastic holiday in a stretch of sea that has been a crossroads of sailors for millennia, to savor the sea, history and centuries-old culture ...
A basic level mini sailing course will be held during the cruise.
Cruicer racer boat, with more than 20 thousand miles of sailing ... comfortable on the cruise but fast and fun when sailing, ideal school boat to learn and relax.
Our trip starts here
Marina di Pisa, PI, Italia
Saturday 17 July from 17:00 until Saturday 17 July at 21:00
Our trip ends here
Marina di Pisa, PI, Italia
Saturday 24 July from 8:00 until Saturday 24 July at 10:00
Reviews of Fulvio
Other important information
The port of Pisa can be reached:
- by car with convenient secure parking
- by train, from Pisa Centrale station you can easily arrive by taxi or by bus (15-30 min)
- by plane, the Pisa airport is a few kilometers away
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- servizio lenzuola 15 € a cabina, gratis con barca in esclusiva
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.