This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Boarding scheduled for Thursday afternoon in the port of Pisa
Let's celebrate the beautiful season properly, a weekend in Capraia , an island of wild nature, a pearl of the Tyrrhenian Sea.
Possibility to visit it both from the sea and from the land.
The weekend includes two stops in the port during the evening.
A full immersion in light-heartedness from Thursday evening to Sunday.
We are waiting for you on board
Check out the crew!
3 double cabins, a cabin with bunk beds, possibly 2 seats in the collapsible dinette, 2 bathrooms equipped with a hot water boiler. 2.55m fiberglass tender. Very funny boat, that really allows you to go sailing, very high-performance hull, the right compromise for a comfortable and fun cruise. The interior spaces are very large, the table of the dinette measures 1.8 m., All the interiors and cabins are covered in teak Burma. Large cockpit where you can enjoy aperitifs at sunset and dinners. Equipped with a canopy that can be inserted into the lazybag, sprayhood and a beautiful carbon steering wheel, perfect for selfies :-)
Our trip starts here
Marina di Pisa, PI, Italia
Thursday 17 June from 16:00 until Thursday 17 June at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Marina di Pisa, PI, Italia
Sunday 20 June from 16:00 until Sunday 20 June at 18:00
Reviews of Massimiliano
Other important information
Sleeping bag or sheet bag
A windproof jacket
No trolley, only soft bags
And a great desire to experience the sea !!!!
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.