This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Spend a week aboard one of the old and noble ones sailing, classic and spartan boats summarizes the saying that there are no passengers on a sailboat! This is intended to be an authentic sea experience . We will sail after a hearty breakfast, we will have lunch with something fresh and agile in navigation, we will find a bay where anchor the bottom for a refreshing dip, a walk relaxing on the beach or organizing a short excursion surroundings, we will have dinner with something warm in the cozy cockpit. When we stop in the port it will be an opportunity to live the candid reality of the small island towns and for a fish dinner cool in company.
Sparkman&stephens, Cantiere Costaguta
Its streamlined lines and long keel ensure a soft passage on the wave, the elegant yawl arm make it stable in the course.
Our trip starts here
Punta Ala, GR, Italia
Saturday 7 August from 19:00 until Sunday 8 August at 10:00
Our trip ends here
Punta Ala, GR, Italia
Saturday 14 August from 15:00 until Saturday 14 August at 19:00
Reviews of Marco
Other important information
Punta Ala can be reached by public transport arriving in train to Scarlino station and then by bus. The marina is with parking. Light and essential luggage, one power bank, one can be useful pocket torch and a sleeping bag, sunscreen, hat and waterproof jacket. Soft bag, no trolley. There are three cabins: the saloon / dinette with 4 berths (with separè), the forward cabin with 2 berths and the crew cabin (for the crew). All cabins have dedicated wardrobes and drawers for stowing personal effects. All the beds are single. A bathroom, manual toilet. Outdoor shower with hot water, autoclave, icebox, led lights, solar panel, fresh water tanks capacity 1000 liters, diesel tank capacity 300 liters, many sails depending on different weather conditions, gennaker, awning (not structural) to stop in the harbor or harbor. Medium speed with low engine (~ 4.5 kn), hydraulic windlass, slow, but relentless.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.