For travellers from 20 to 55 years old.
3 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
13 people are interested
4 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
On Saturday we leave the moorings to sleep in the harbor at Palmaria from where, on Sunday morning, we will set sail to arrive in Capraia .
We will spend Sunday night in the harbor near the port where we will stay all Monday to be able to visit the island ashore.
On Tuesday we will leave Capraia to go to Elba which we will circumnavigate with several stops in the harbor for a couple of days, on Thursday we will leave Elba for San Vincenzo where we will spend the night in the port, on Friday we will skirt Italy for the return to Spice by the evening.
Jeneau Sun Fast 36
Fast boat and marina equipped with new gray quantum sails, backstay and jennaker, also present storm jib and Olympic jib. New 2 meter lockable tender with Honda 2.3 engine. Bluetooth radio with 4 loudspeakers, teak deck, gangway, cockpit cushions. Not suitable for beginners (not even the skipper who prefers long distances). Cockpit table. Outdoor shower, kitchen and fridge etc ....
Our trip starts here
Fezzano, SP, Italia
Saturday 20 August from 19:00 until Saturday 20 August at 22:00
Our trip ends here
Fezzano, SP, Italia
Saturday 27 August from 8:00 until Saturday 27 August at 20:00
Other important information
Bus from the station of Spezia.
Private car, several car parks in the area.
We will share the management of the boat, the preparation of meals keeping it clean and tidy, we will cook in shifts.
Pillows available, bring sleeping bag or double sheets.
Waterproof, swimsuit, wipes, light trekking shoes, personal hygiene a couple of changes but very little, bags not suitcases.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.