For travellers aged 20 years old or older.
6 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
2 people are interested
6 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
- FRIDAY : boarding is scheduled from 18:00 at the marina of Punta Ala, accommodation in the cabins and dinner in one of the many restaurants in the port.
- SATURDAY : stowed the galley we sail towards the island of Elba, we will focus on Porto Azzurro, a characteristic village to enjoy the comfort of the marina. Here we will go down to explore the town to find some small treasures among its narrow streets to bring back as a souvenir. Waiting for the new year we organize ourselves to look for a restaurant or for a dinner on the boat waiting for the fireworks.
- SUNDAY : after a nice breakfast and a last walk we leave for the last sailing that will bring us back to Punta Ala.
Atlantic 61, Anassis
Comfortable maxi yacht armed with cutter, plenty of space both under deck and outside. Fully teak-covered blanket, spacious, well-finished wood interior. Oceanic good quality marine boat.
Our trip starts here
Punta Ala, GR, Italia
Friday 30 December from 18:00 until Friday 30 December at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Punta Ala, GR, Italia
Sunday 1 January from 16:00 until Sunday 1 January at 18:00
Reviews of Fabio
Other important information
NB: the nights will always be in port. The proposed itinerary can be modified by the skipper at any time for reasons of safety, necessity or opportunity.
In case of bad weather, the cruise will be postponed to the first available date.
The port of Punta Ala, right in front of the island of Elba, can be easily reached by car from all over central and northern Italy.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.