This is a holiday dedicated to
- Food & Wine
Brief description of the holiday
Have fun taking part in the most famous Italian regatta now in its 50th edition. No experience is required but just a great desire to enjoy moments of carefree in good company! On board of our sailboat we will sail from Chioggia on the route of romantic Trieste, which for the occasion wears the colors of the flags of the different people who come to the city from all over the world. Sailing, seafaring culture, concerts and great fun will be with us from Thursday 11 October evening to Monday 15 October!
Bavaria 50 Cruiser
Very comfortable and very large boat: it has 5 cabins of which 2 with bunk beds and 3 bathrooms, transformable dinette. We were good in 12 !!
Solid and secure structure, held like new ... sailing is a beauty!
Our trip starts here
Trieste, TS, Italia
Friday 12 October from 17:00 until Friday 12 October at 23:00
Our trip ends here
Trieste, TS, Italia
Sunday 14 October from 17:00 until Sunday 14 October at 18:00
Reviews of Giovanni
Other important information
Our proposal is 3 or 5 days: 3 days: boarding a Trieste in the afternoon / Friday evening and landing at the end of always regatta in Trieste on Sunday afternoon. 5 days: departure from Chioggia on Thursday, arrival in Trieste and big party until Sunday of the regatta. At the end yes starts again to get to Chioggia in the morning of Monday. Write to me via the box "contact the skipper" for receive a personalized offer on the 5-day itinerary.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- partenza e arrivo a Chioggia
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.