Venice and the Gulf of Trieste
Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "The Barcolana of Trieste, an emotion not to be missed .. !!"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
We will board in Trieste from 12 noon on 11 October to 12 noon on 12.
On Saturday afternoon we will visit the many boulevards on the city's waterfront and on Sunday 13 we will participate in the Barcolana regatta, the largest regatta in the world.
The spectacle of the Gulf of Trieste and the pathos of 2200 boats that leave together is an emotion that cannot be forgotten.
Jeanneau - Sun Odyssey 36.2
Boat in excellent maintenance and navigability, comfortable and well-spaced spaces with 3 comfortable cabins and a cozy dinette; Hot water inside and out. Equipped with all features for safe navigation + Epirb, Radar, Navtex.
Our trip starts here
Trieste, TS, Italia
Friday 11 October from 12:00 until Saturday 12 October at 12:00
Our trip ends here
Trieste, TS, Italia
Sunday 13 October from 17:00 until Sunday 13 October at 19:00
Reviews of Ettore
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
- Mooring fees
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Drinks onboard
- Tessera iscrizione alla FIV
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.