Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "11 Days Catamaran Cruise with Hostess from Raiatea to Tahiti - All Inclusive"!
10 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
This is a Premium holiday.
Organized by selected partners with an all inclusive and top-notch level of service.
Brief description of the holiday
ATTENTION PLEASE NOTE:
- LIMITED AVAILABILITY. Before booking contact us here or write to the email address email@example.com
- The price indicated is per person, in a double cabin. Minimum booking: 2 seats in a double cabin. If you are leaving alone, contact the organizer to receive an offer dedicated to you.
- To participate in this experience, it is mandatory to have completed the anti Covid-19 vaccination cycle . If the correct documentation is not sent, no refund will be provided.
- On board this cruise you will find a local skipper and crew.
Let yourself be enchanted by the beauty of Moorea with its breathtaking scenery and pleasant and relaxed atmosphere. This natural gem is suitable for both those who want to relax and those who want to discover its unforgettable marine life. The gentle pace of life and the timeless charm of this land immediately enchant travelers: sumptuous bays, Cook's Bay and Opunohu Bay, as well as the lush mountainous landscape that stands out against the crystalline blue of the lagoon. Resorts and guesthouses have sprung up on pristine beaches, among flower gardens or on the lagoon itself, giving tourists the opportunity to discover the best of Moorea's spirit.
The second gem of the Society Islands are the Windward Islands of the North . Geologically, they are older than their southern cousins. They are characterized by a more important coral reef and are slightly different from the other islands: the mountains are not as sharp and leave room for the lagoon. Huahine, Raiatea and Taha'a (both surrounded by the same lagoon), Bora Bora and Maupiti are all nearby.
it is the most popular destination for sailing enthusiasts from Tahiti and its islands. The island hosts many moorings and bays (deep and calm) immersed in an uncontaminated environment (volcanic craters, waterfalls). The sailing conditions are excellent. Traveling to the peaceful Northern Windward Islands is a real pleasure, at least as much as wandering around the lagoon.
A unique natural heritage.
(Pora Pora or P? Pora), an island whose name sounds like a promise: the promise of an earthly paradise to be discovered. It can be said that this island and its lagoon enchant with their surreal beauty and fascinate visitors with their mystical attraction. Famous Hollywood stars, as well as many dreamers and enthusiasts, have chosen Bora Bora as a romantic destination thanks to the enchanting scenery, the lush greenery, the relaxed environment but also the discretion of the local inhabitants.
With an area of approximately 75km², Huaine is made up of two islands: Huaine Nui to the north and H ?? hine Iti to the south, both connected by a bridge over the lagoon. 6,000 inhabitants live on these lush islands whose main city is Fare. A charming and peaceful place, with shops, banks, restaurants, internet cafes and souvenir shops.
Secluded and authentic, Huaine inspires travelers with the magic and mystery that surrounds it.
Embark for a splendid navigation in the heart of the windy islands . From Bora Bora to Huaine. You will discover exceptional lagoons, admire incredible underwater fauna and enjoy numerous nautical activities and numerous shore excursions.
* SITE VIDEO.
This is a video only representative of the boat on which you will live the experience; it does not constitute any contractual obligation for the service offered on board.
DAY 1 - RAIATEA // TAHAA
Boarding and welcome at noon, public dock in the center of Uturoa. Lunch and navigation inside the spectacular Raiatea and Tahaa lagoon to Motu TauTau. You will have plenty of time to snorkel and kayak in the coral garden.
DAY 2 - TAHAA // BORA BORA
After breakfast, cruise to magnificent Bora Bora (4 hours) and have lunch at anchor at Motu Tapu. In the afternoon, relax in the most beautiful lagoon in the South Pacific (and perhaps the planet!). Night at anchor, east of Bora Bora.
DAY 3 - BORA BORA
Breakfast is followed by a short cruise to Motu Taurere for beachcombing and kayaking. In the afternoon, you will have the best view of the turquoise lagoon as you sail. Evening and night at Matira point.
DAY 4 - BORA BORA // TAHAA
After breakfast, set sail for four hours to the peaceful island of Tahaa, known for its vanilla. Lunch at anchor and a relaxed afternoon of swimming and snorkeling. Evening and night at anchor.
DAY 5 - RAIATEA // TAHAA
Sail to Raiatea, also known as the sacred island, for shopping in Uturoa and the island's lively local market. You will take a short navigation to Motu Ceran, where the water is crystal clear and a snorkeling paradise. You will be able to make the most of this incredible place with a day at anchor kayaking, beachcombing and swimming.
DAY 6 - RAIATEA
Sail east of Raiatea with lunch at anchor in Faaroa Bay with its stunning mountainous backdrop. Explore the Faaroa River by raft in the afternoon. Short drive to a quiet motu for the night.
DAY 7 - HUAHINE
Early departure for Huahine, sailing for four hours. Lunch at anchor followed by a visit to the charming village of Fare. You will cruise to beautiful Ana Iti Beach for snorkeling, kayaking and swimming. Night in Bourayne Bay.
DAY 8 - HUAHINE
After breakfast, sail to the western part of Huahine Lagoon and explore Bourayne and Avea Bay. Spend time snorkeling, beachcombing, and kayaking before returning to Fare village for dinner. At sunset, depart for Moorea - a 12 hour night sailing.
DAY 9 - MOOREA
Arrival in Moorea in the morning and mooring in Papetoai, a typical Polynesian village. Take your time to enjoy the clear waters and snorkel at Tiki Spot. Sail to Opunohu Bay in the late afternoon and take a short walk in Opunohu Valley.
DAY 10 - MOOREA // TAHITI
Stroll and relax on Opunohu Beach or enjoy the ocean before a short cruise to Cook's Bay and Maharepa village. Lunch on board and then sail (2.5 hours) to Tahiti where you will spend the night in Marina Taina, west coast of Tahiti.
DAY 11 - TAHITI
Disembarkation at 08.00, Marina Taina, Tahiti excursion package (optional)
Important note :
Itinerary, stages and excursions may vary in relation to sea conditions, customs and organizational changes, seasonal closures. Sailing times are indicative and subject to sea and wind conditions. .
These are representative photos of the model of the boat on which you will live the experience; do not constitute any contractual obligation for the service offered.
Designed to comfortably share long cruises
Ray with family or friends, the Lagoon 620 sailing catamaran features a myriad of spacious areas in which to relax. Stunning 25m square cockpit which comfortably accommodates guests. Experience the thrill of sailing without sacrificing comfort.
Catamaran with crew, 6 double cabins with private bathroom, generator, watermaker and air conditioning. Skipper and Hostess in own cabin
Our trip starts here
Uturoa, French Polynesia
Sunday 27 March from 12:00 until Sunday 27 March at 12:00
Our trip ends here
Puna'auia, French Polynesia
Wednesday 6 April from 8:00 until Wednesday 6 April at 8:00
Reviews of Dario
Other important information
Special refund conditions
In the event of a cancellation request for this experience, the following refund policies apply:
- More than 90 days before the departure date: 75% of the paid price returned;
- Between 89 and 60 days before the departure date: 50% of the paid price returned
- Between 59 and 30 days before the departure date: 25% of the paid price returned
- Less than 29 days before the departure date: no refund.
INCLUDED IN THE FEE:
- Accommodation in a private double cabin with air conditioning (8am to 10pm) and private bathroom
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner) with drinks (tea, coffee, water + juice for breakfast)
- Crew: 2 people (captain, hostess / cook)
- 2 sets of sheets, towels and beach towels per person per week
- Consumables for the catamaran (diesel, fuel and water)
- Insurance for the catamaran and passengers
- Watersports on board: snorkeling equipment and sea kayaks
NOT INCLUDED IN THE FEE:
- Transfers airport or hotel - catamaran - airport or hotel (optional)
- Soft drinks, soft drinks and alcoholic beverages (cash payment directly to the crew)
- Wifi (possibility to purchase a card for € 60 directly to the crew)
- Cash box (MANDATORY) *: 230 € per person per cruise payable in cash upon arrival
- Excursions (optional) **: € 205 per person to be paid locally upon arrival or at the time of booking
* COMMON CASH:
- Entrance fees to National Parks
- Tourist tax and access tax to the islands
- Mooring fees
- Possible supplies of water, gas, electricity, fresh products
- Miscellaneous: Repurchase broken crockery, lost lines or fishing lures.
** EXCURSIONS package:
- Excursion to Moorea: pineapple road, Belvedere, tasting of local products, archaeological sites
- Guided tour aboard a Polynesian canoe, coral garden, observation of manta rays.
- Visit of a pearl farm, guided snorkeling on pearls
- Raiatea guided tour, sacred islands, Taputapuatea (marae) temple, botany, vanilla plantation
- Discovery of archaeological sites, fish traps, sacred eels
- Dinner and evening in a restaurant with a local Polynesian show
The amount of the excursion package is 250 euros per person and cannot be divided - Payable locally upon arrival or upon booking - The sequence of the excursions can be changed without notice.
Cancellations and Refund
- Book this experience by paying online with credit card, or via wire transfer, by contacting Customer Support.
- Minimum booking of a cabin.
- Pay a deposit and pay the balance within 60 days before the departure date. To know more contact Customer Support.
- Are you forced to give up this experience? Consult the Special refund conditions inside section "Other Important Information" and Contact Customer Support who will surely help you!
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
- Full board
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Drinks as stated in the programme
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- CASSA COMUNE 230€ (Tasse di ingresso ai Parchi Nazionali, Tassa turistica e tassa di accesso alle isole, Tasse di ormeggio, Possibili rifornimenti)
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 200-300€ per person.