Málaga and Costa del Sol
Travellers of all ages are welcome!
1 person is interested
3 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
300,000 miles 20 ocean crossings around the world, these are my experiences that I would like to share with those who want to learn the magic of sailing.
Classic Ior year 80 very fast and fun to sail, large well maintained cockpit
Our trip starts here
Saturday 3 July from 9:00 until Saturday 3 July at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 10 July from 9:00 until Saturday 10 July at 12:00
Other important information
Malaga airport of reference, frequent public transport to the Puerto deportivo of Fuengirola. Only hand baggage is recommended, not rigid. Shoes to be used only on board, t-shirts and little else. Ryanair.com cheap flights from Milan or Verona now cost around € 20 each way (May).
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
- Mooring fees
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.