This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
The holiday will take place between the two islands, with sailing and long baths in these crystal clear waters, walks on white sandy beaches and stops under breathtaking cliffs.
To conclude the evenings on the boat, having dinner together or on the ground with long aperitifs at sunset and dinners with the characteristic paella.
Check out the crew!
Beneteau Cyclades 43
The boat has 8 sleeping accommodations with three double cabins and three bathrooms with shower and comfort, plus two dinette beds. The boat is set for trips over 50 miles and has everything you need. In addition, I mounted a water-maker that produces water and minerals, thus removing the problem of water supply during cruises. The boat has dual helmets and a large cockpit to spend the evenings and rest. I have mounted two hammocks to relax in moments of work or leisure.
Our trip starts here
Sunday 5 July from 17:00 until Sunday 5 July at 19:00
Our trip ends here
Sunday 12 July from 9:00 until Sunday 12 July at 10:00
Reviews of luciano
Other important information
Being able to reach the embarkation point by taxi or bus.
On board you can find a sup, masks for snorkeling, a barbecue for grilling and the tender always ready
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Lenzuola e asciugamano doccia gratis
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.