This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
We will sail between the bays of the south of Ibiza and the
island of Formentera sleeping under the stars and descending
into the wild beaches of Espalmador.
We will go for the mud treatment in the salt lake of Formentera and take a swim in the crystal clear waters of Ses Illetes.......
Morning meditation, stretching and wellness treatments and osteopathy on board during the holiday.
The holiday of sailing and wellness.
Hallberg Rassy 38
Our boat is a beautiful sailing ship constructed by the Swedish shipyards Hallberg Rassy. It is an old-fashioned boat, with a long keel and a skeg to protect the helm, this offers great stability in navigation and performance of all respect.
Our trip starts here
Santa Eulària des Riu, Spagna
Saturday 3 August from 18:00 until Saturday 3 August at 22:00
Our trip ends here
Santa Eulalia del Río, Spagna
Saturday 10 August from 9:00 until Saturday 10 August at 10:00
Reviews of Gianluca
Other important information
Santa Eulalia del Rio is about 15 km from ibiza city and about 20 from the airport. It is easily reachable by bus or by taxi. Recommended clothing: costume, shorts, pareo, flip-flops and T-shirts. For the evening we recommend some sweatshirt and a jacket. Do not forget a K-way to use in navigation is a remedy for sea sickness. AND WE RECOMMEND A SOFT BAG AS BAGGAGE, we are in a sailboat where the spaces are not huge. It is possible to request the CAMBUSA service, I will take care of the shopping and the kitchen on board. For this service it is necessary to contact me to establish the price per person of possible food problems.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.