This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
The boat, a Sun Odyssey 49, 15 mt comfort, 4 cabins and 4 bathrooms, large dinette and a large cockpit with table. In a week we will be able to visit the most beautiful bays and beaches of Ibiza and Formentera .
Relax, baths, nature and for those who want evenings on the ground in search of characteristic restaurants and chiringuitos.
Cala d'en Serra, Cala Sant Vincent, Cala d'Hort and many others in Ibiza, up to Espalmador and the Plaja de Iletes, great attractions of Formentera .
the itinerary may change according to weather conditions.
Jeanneau Sun Odyssey49
Beautiful 15m Philip Briand boat with 4 cabins and 4 showers. Equipment and Accessories: Bimini top, spray guard, dinghy, outboard motor, radio cd, tv with reader, pc, fridge, 2 whf, wind station, log, Raymarine st60 depth, autopilot, bow propeller, inverter, color chart plotter Raymarine, radar, 220 and 12v outlets in the cabin, windlass, gangway, solar panels.
Our trip starts here
Tuesday 13 August from 18:00 until Wednesday 14 August at 8:00
Our trip ends here
Tuesday 20 August from 8:00 until Tuesday 20 August at 10:00
Reviews of Stefano
Other important information
The place or marina of embarkation and disembarkation will be communicated according to the availability of berths. It will always and in any case in places easily accessible to and from the airport. Avoid rigid suitcases and contact me for any information or curiosity.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- lenzuola €15 a persona
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.