This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
The boat, a Sun Odyssey 49, 15 mt comfort, 4 cabins and 4 bathrooms, large dinette and a large cockpit with table. In a week we will be able to visit the most beautiful bays and beaches of Ibiza and Formentera .
Relax, baths, nature and for those who want evenings on the ground in search of characteristic restaurants and chiringuitos.
Cala d'en Serra, Cala Sant Vincent, Cala d'Hort and many others in Ibiza, up to Espalmador and the Plaja de Iletes, great attractions of Formentera .
the itinerary may change according to weather conditions.
Jeanneau Sun Odyssey49
Beautiful 15m Philip Briand boat with 4 cabins and 4 showers. Equipment and Accessories: Bimini top, spray guard, dinghy, outboard motor, radio cd, tv with reader, pc, fridge, 2 whf, wind station, log, Raymarine st60 depth, autopilot, bow propeller, inverter, color chart plotter Raymarine, radar, 220 and 12v outlets in the cabin, windlass, gangway, solar panels.
Our trip starts here
Tuesday 13 August from 18:00 until Wednesday 14 August at 8:00
Our trip ends here
Tuesday 20 August from 8:00 until Tuesday 20 August at 10:00
Reviews of Stefano
Other important information
The place or marina of embarkation and disembarkation will be communicated according to the availability of berths. It will always and in any case in places easily accessible to and from the airport. Avoid rigid suitcases and contact me for any information or curiosity.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- lenzuola €15 a persona
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.